Chapter two

hey honey whats wrong u cried? my mom asked as i walked into the kitchen. it sucks. i said and she hugged me.

my mom kissed my hair and she broke the hug. whats wrong now tell me. she said and my dad looked at me worried. the rehab is going so slowly i've been out for 6 months already and i couldn't even finish a full training. after 30 minuts i got send to fysiotherapist and she told me i only could play 20 minuts. well love it has to take time. how much more time i'm at the club 7 hours a day i train so hard and it just doesn't pay off. darling u wanna get in the national team focus on that. focus on ur rehab they expected u to be back in a month with fully strenght and maybe u can play some minuts in the championsleague.

if i don't play in a single game why would Sarina even select me. oh come on we all know jonas wants u around so if he sees u slept well and had a good warming up he might let u play those 20 minuts tomorrow and if he does ur gonna show everyone ur strengths and show why Sarina needs to select u for the english national team. my father said and then my sister came towards us.

and i'm already proud of u. she said and i smiled. thank u ann how's school going? i asked my 12 year old sister and she showed me something. i don't understand this math is so difficult. well tell me something i passed my exams with an C for math. i said and she chuckled. did u watch formula 1 this morning, i know sara likes it? i did watch it i just don't understand why ya'll like it so much she woke me up at 6am with her yellings when charles leclerc got off the track.

well it was sad but lando got some points. she said and i smiled. i still promised u a shirt right. u did. what if i change that in tickets to silverstone. i said and she smiled u can do that? well i will do it but i'm not sure if i can go since i'm with football but mom and dad can join u. i said and they smiled.

the silverstone grand prix on 7 to 9 july. ill look give me a second cause i do have summer break if i'm right but if i get selected i'm already with the english team so i'm not sure if i can go but i'll buy 4 tickets alright? yes thank u ur the best sister in the world. i do love u too. i said and she smiled as she went back on doing her homework.

han if u think u can't do it anymore think about anna she will be so damn proud to see u back do it for her then. can u three come tomorrow? ofcourse we can i'll get off work early since its monday then. i love u guys so much. i said and hugged my mom and dad. don't leave me out a family hug. anna said and i smiled as i put my arm around her.

now go take some rest and show jonas tomorrow why u should play. she said and i nod while i smiled. can u stay and watch a movie with me? anna asked and i nod. ofcourse i can. i said and we sat down on the sofa. i placed my knee on the longer side so it could rest and grabbed a blanket which my mom always leaves here since she know i'm a cold person. u choose the movie i'll grab popcorn. my little sister said and i smiled. sure. i said and quickly choose a movie and then i went on my phone and decided to give a quick update to my fans.

HannahdeJong4

Liked by 20386 users and bethmead

quick update-
i did join the team training today which is a great jump
in my rehab process but its going real slow
eventhough i trained for only 30 minuts i do have a feeling
i'm coming back soon and gonna score some goals
my biggest goal is to join the national team to win the european cup this year
so thats what i'm gonna try and achieve i'll be in the dugout tomorrow but
i'm not sure if i'll play.

See y'all soon again and watch out cause i'm gonna score alot when i'm finally back!
__________________________________________
User1- WELL WE'RE GLAD U CHOSE ENGLAND❤️
User2-we already love u go get them!
Bethmead_-we all love u sunshine
Caitlinfoord-❤️❤️
-more comments loading-

|_______________________________________________|

chapter two's out<3!