Chapter fourteen.

i went back home after spending 12 hours at the club today. i opened the door and smelled a burning smell out of the kitchen. i was confused and walked inside it and then saw Lando trying to cook something. Jesus lan. i said and he sighed. i wanted to surprise u but i ruined ur frying pan. its fine Lando but let me cook. i said and he sighed. im sorry. no its really fine. i said and he gave me a quick hug. i blushed a bit and broke the hug so i could start cooking. 

after 30 minuts i finished making some pasta and gave lando a plate. enjoy ur meal. i said and he smiled. thank u again and thanks that i can live here. well u should learn how to cook. i joked and he laughed. i'm sorry. he said and i leaned my head on his shoulder for a moment. its fine. i'll pay u every month 1000 bucks. no lando don't. u let me live here i'm paying u. please don't i'm fine i'm an independed woman and most of the time ur in monaco or at the track. ur really sure? yes lando i just wanted some company. u mind me putting my streaming stuff here? not at all but don't wake me up at 6am. i wouldn't dare. he said and kissed my cheek after he finished the food and took our plates to the kitchen. i blushed and just didn't know what to do. he just don't remember that kiss and that hurts.

u ever been to monaco? lando suddenly asked and i shook my head. well ur not going to germany right? no linda told me to take some time off until monday. u wanna join me to monaco? i don't know. she told u to take some time off do it then. i was not really planning on doing that. i said and he shook his head. ur joining me we're leaving tomorrow. he said and i sighed.

i got up and walked to my room and fell down on my bed. i do feel horrible i would love to join lando he's such a nice person and i love him i mean i just been so happy spending time with him and when he kissed me i felt so happy but he just forgot it and i know i can't blame him for it but still it hurts. i just wish he knew it and did it again i never felt this good before. his lips we're so amazing and i just want to feel it again. 

i sighed as i got up and walked into my bathroom and took a quick shower and then changed into sweatpants a hoodie and did my hair in a bun. i got out of the bathroom and heard lando laughing. his laugh is so adorable. i told myself and decided to grab a protine bar and i knocked on lando his door.

yes? he asked and i opened it and saw him stream. am i interrupting ur moments with the fans? no u want to join me? he asked and i nod. yeah sure. i said and checked if my hair was good. ur hair is amazing. he said and i laughed and sat down.

Watching him stream was litterly amazing he's good at entertaining his fans and i can clearly see he enjoys it so much. i'm gonna go to my bedroom bestie. i said and he smiled. we're promoted to besties chat. he said and i gave him a hug. don't worry i know i fucked up but i do remember our moment last night. he whispered in my ear and i broke the hug. i got out of the camera and blushed. Bye roomie. i said. i walked to my room and i screamed in my pillow.

he does remember it.