Chapter thirtheen

I woke up pretty early and lando was already awake too. hey. he said and i smiled. hey Lan how are u? i don't remember anything after we played monopoly. he said and i sighed. well u should rest i have to go to arsenal. i lied and he looked at the time. its 7am. yeah i know. i said and got out of bed and grabbed my stuff and got myself ready in the bathroom. when i was done i walked back.

about ur house? he asked and i smiled. let me try answer all ur questions. i said and told him where i live what he needed to buy. u indeed gave answer to everything i needed to know. i said and faked a smile. he really doesn't remember. i told myself and grabbed my stuff. i do need to go now i'll see u later. i said and lando smiled at me. have fun. he said and i sighed. yeah bye. i said and left the house. right before i closed the door i placed a small note on the kitchen counter and then i drove home to get ready and went to the club.

ur early? leah said and i nod. i know i need to clear my head and just thought i could better workout here then at the normal gym or at home. well whats bothering u? i kissed with someone and he forgot it. i blurted out and Leah looked at me. UR IN LOVE. she said and i sighed as i hide my face. i know him for only a week. i said and she looked at me. is it lando?! how do u. i saw you two 2 days ago it looked so cute. he forgot it he was drunk. i mumbled and she hugged me. he will remember again. when i die then he'll remember it. don't be like that. she said and i just lay down on the floor. leah sat down beside me and i smiled while i looked at her. i'm sorry u can't join us. i'm still waiting for at least an apology. she didn't send u yet? no. she told me she wanted to send u something. she didn't but it just sucks. i whined and leah smiled. just take a good rest and be back before our game against liverpool.

i have to be i really wanna join the national team. u will don't doubt urself so much. she said and i smiled at her.

i started to do some workout things and then i visited linda. i love u but i'm thinking of starting a counter with how many days left until i hopefully never see u here anymore. i hope that too. i said and i sat down. she did some things with my ankle and we had a talk. linda? i asked and she looked at me. yes. is it able for me to play against liverpool? it is ur ankle looks alot stronger i do want u to join the team on the monday and until then u should take of and maybe take a small vacation. no i'll be staying here. don't linda said and i looked at her. you'll be much stronger if u take 4 days off. okay then. i said and she looked at me. monday 9am here. she said and i nod.

i got up after she put the bandage on again. bye lin. i said and she smiled. bye enjoy ur days off i'll talk to jonas about it. yes sure. i said and walked out of the room.