Chapter four

Its game day!? sara said as she walked into my room and i sighed. let me sleep. its 7am. yes but i should rest so i can play. well i'm not sure u be able to play. well ur my friend shouldn't u support me? i'm just being honest with u. i'm in the bathroom. i said iritated and took a quick shower. i then changed into my trainings outfit and walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast. well i'm sorry. sara said and i looked at her. u changed sar since u had ur boyfriend u've been hatefull towards me. he just doesn't like u. yes and because of that u can hate me too for fuck sakes i just want ur support u know how fucking hard it was for me.

yes i know but since i had to take care of u, i didn't had time for him. well i'm sorry for getting in ur way but then u should go move in with him ur being so ungrateful to me u are living here for free u remember. i said and i grabbed the yogurt i made. why are u talking like that. sar i love u so much but our friendship isn't going to end well if we are living together. okay then i'm moving out but just remember i do love u very much. yes i do love u too but we can't live together if we're fighting everytime its not good for u and ur boyfriend and its not good for my rehab and career. well i'm moving out today then. u don't have to do it that fast. sara u don't have to do it that fast. well me and Joren we're planning to moving in together. u sure u can take ur time. i said and sighed. no i'm gone when ur back from ur game. she said and gave me a hug. just call me okay. i said and sara nod. i will bye. she said and i smiled. bye. i told her and grabbed my car keys. 

i sat down in my car and felt a tear rolling down my eyes. i do love sara she did alot of things for me but lately we're just fighting and i want us to get along well. since she had a boyfriend everything changed. i drove to the arsenal training complex and went to the gym to do some strenght workout so my knee wil feel good.

goodmorning! Leah said and i smiled. morning le how are u? yeah good u? could been better. why? well my roommate and i are fighting all the time so we decided it was the best if she would move out. oh that sucks. yeah her boyfriend hates me so i have a feeling it affects my rehab proces. well u should do whats the best for u and u can always come over if u want some company. i know thank u. how do u feel? yeah good my knee is strong today so i hope i can play some minuts i think it'll do me good too. well i'll talk to jonas maybe he can let u play the last 10 minuts. yes that would be nice thanks Leah. i said and she smiled. ur our sunshine we need u. she said and i chuckled. thank u so much. i said and gave her a hug and i finished my workout.

we're gonna get us some lunch ur joining? vic said and i nod. coming. i said and got my stuff. i followed her and we walked over to the lunch area where Beth, viv, leah and jodie already we're waiting. good afternoon. i said and sat down. heyy how do u feel? beth asked and i smiled. i feel great my knee isn't hurting that much i said and they smiled. thats good i can't wait for our game. so do i. i said and jonas walked in.

hello girls. hey jonas. we said and he chuckled. leah told me u felt good. i do. i said and he smiled. if u still feel good after the warming up i'll let u play the last 10 minuts. ur amazing jonas. i said and hugged him. well u worked really hard u do deserve it. he said and i smiled as i sat down. i want u to play with tape around ur knee. yeah thats fine i'll do that. i said and he smiled. well have a good meal guys. he said and we all nod.

jonas left and they all cheered for me. i love u guys. i said and they smiled lets get ready for the game! they said and i smiled.

-

we walked on the pitch and i saw a journalist waving to me. jonas they want me to do an inteview? u can. he said and i smiled. hey. i said as i walked towards them. good evening. she said and i looked at the big boards and saw it was just 6pm. good evening. i said and smiled. we wanted to do a quick interview. yes ofcourse. i said and they smiled at me.

hey Hannah finally back on the pitch how do u feel? i feel real good today. thats good! its been 6 months since u got that awfull injury how was rehab? well i'm still in rehab i should take things slow but i'm hoping to play some minuts. i said and she nod. ur post on instagram yesterday showed u u we're trying to play the european cup do u think u its possible to join the lionesses when u just came back of an serious injury? i do think its possible. i'm only 20 and my career just started so i'm hoping i will be able to make enough minuts to show Sarina wiegman she has to take me with her squad. well i wish u good luck and i hope to see u play today. thank u very much goodluck with ur job. i said and she chuckled. the interview stopped and i hugged them.

ur the most humble person i ever met. they call me the sunshine of the team. i said and she laughed. i can see why they're calling u like that. well thank u i'll go join the warming up now. i said and they smiled as i ran away to join the group.

after 30 minuts we all gathered in the dressing room and i grabbed my phone.

-messages through whatsapp-

Mama-
We're here cheering if ur playing!<3

papa-
Goodluck love papa is proud of u.

sissy-
Go get them sis!
_________________________________

i smiled as i read those messages and then i put my phone away. Jonas gave us some last advises and we then walked to the pitch where we saw the Man united girls waiting.