Chapter nine

the game ended with a 5-2 win and vic scored 3 times. where's my drink. i said and jim shook his head a bit pissed while jonas gave me a quick hug. lin walked towards me with a smile and gave me a hug too. u made a good choice. she said and i smiled. u played good but u weren't on full power. i understand i saw footage and it looked awfull. no u didn't play awful. i said and she smiled as vic ran towards me and jumped in my arms. thank u. she said and i smiled. u played amazing!. u bet on me? she asked and i laughed. they didn't want to bring u in on the position of lina and i thought we wanted to win and said if u score 2 times or more he should give me a drink. 

i love u! she said and i smiled as the others came towards me to and i congratulated them Hannah do u mind doing an interview? a journalist asked and i smiled. u should ask the players who did an amazing job today. i said with a big smile and they laughed. we want u and vic. she said and i looked at vic and then lando who smiled. lets go then. i said to vic and we walked to the interviewer while i closed up my jacket i got from jonas earlier. 

hey. we said and i smiled as i looked at vic quickly. and we did the interview together.

-

it was done and we said bye to them and i walked back to lando. i'm so sorry. hey its fine. he said and i smiled as i looked at him and got lost in his eyes.  uhm lets go. i said and he nod. i said bye to the team and got in the car of lando since he drove us here. its 7pm and i sighed its so early. i said and leaned back my head when some people approached us. probably ur fans. i said to him and he opened the window. can we get u picure with u? they asked and lando nod as he layed his wrist on the door opening the so called fans started taking off lando's watch. he tried to pull his wrist back when they took away his watch he quickly pulled his wrist out of they're grip and closed the window while he was shaking. lan ur okay? i asked and grabbed his arm gently and stroked it. i'm. he said and couldn't said more.

hey calm down. i said and he started shaking. hey lan calm down. i said and took him in a hug while i closed the car doors. i need to call zak. he said and i nod. give me ur phone i'll call him ur totally shaking. i said and he gave me his phone. lan whats ur code? 0404. lan u should do a stronger passcode. like what. he said while he tried to calm down. my birthdate it will look amazing. i joked and he smiled which made me happy. 

i called zak and he immediatly picked up. lando why ur calling at 7.30pm? i. he said and sighed again. should i say it? i asked and he nod. hi this is hannah uhm we we're at the arsenal game and some people came over for an picture but they stole lando's watch. how did they do that? they grabbed his wrist and pulled off the watch. i'll fix this are u okay lando? he then asked and he started to calm down a bit. just scared. he said and zak sighed. this is fucked up. he said and i sighed while keep holding lando's hand. i'll call u back tomorrow. zak said and lando hummed as i hung up. should i drive us away from here? i asked and he nod. he got out of the car and sat down in the passenger seat and i sat down in the drivers seat. 

i drove to lando his friends appartment since he gave me that adress. i walked with lando and he knocked on the door. a brunette guy with beard and a blonde girl behind him. lando? i thought u we're staying at ur parents? mate can i please stay here again. yes ofcourse. he said and let us in. lando started shaking gain and he sat down. what happend? he went with me to a football game and people stole his watch. they did what thats fucked up mate. he's just been quiet but i have to go home please take care of him. do u have a car? no but i can walk. stay please. lando then said and i hesitated. i don't know lan. please. he said and i nod. yeah sure but i have to leave real early. i said and he nod. we have one guest room max said a bit confused and i nod. he just needs a rest. i told max and i walked with lando to the guest room. u should rest now i'll go talk with max. please come back after. he said scared and i looked at him. ur save here lando don't be scared. i said and walked to max. 

hey i'm hannah by the way. i said and gave him a small hug. max. he said and i smiled at the girl behind her. hey Hannah. i'm pietra max his girlfriend. i'm lando his friend. not girlfriend? she asked and i shook my head. i just knew him for only a week. i said and pietra smiled. he talked alot about u. max said and i was shocked. what why we never met. we all watched your guys game last week and he just was so impressed and didn't stop talking about it afterwards. he's really caring. i said and max nod in agreement. he is but he struggled alot too mentally. he just was shaking all the time. i told him and max nod. he was having a panic attack then. fuck i didn't saw it and helped him. hey its fine don't blame urself. pietra said and i sighed. i probably should sleep since i have to be at my parents place early tomorrow. i said and looked at the time and it was already 9. u need some clothes? pietra asked and i nod. that would be nice. i said and we walked upstairs and she gave me some. thank u so much. i said and then i walked to the room lando was resting in and found a couch beside the bed. my place. i told myself and chuckled before i walked in the bathroom and changed.