Chapter eight.

we walked into the private entrance and i smiled. do u mind waiting for a second i wanna say hi to jonas. no ofcourse not go do ur thing. he said and i smiled. i knocked on the door and opened it and the team smiled. did u rest? leah asked and i nod. i did i went out with a friend and ate something. thats good. she said and hugged me. i gave jonas a hug and he smiled. guys goodluck. i said and jonas walked over me. if u see something that u want to change let me know. he said and i smiled. jonas knows i like to be involved with the team so everytime i have to start as an substitute he asks me for help. ofcourse i'll let u know. i said and he smiled. i then walked back out of the dressing room.

ur done? i am ready. i said and he laughed sure lets go. i said and we sat down. in one of the seats. I could engrave my name here. i joked and lando smiled. well lets hope u can play again. he told me and i smiled. i should join u one time too. i said and he nod. if u want u can. well maybe i'll join u in silverstone? i said and he smiled. i hope u play then. he said and i sighed. u say that all of the time. i know but u should see how good of a football player u are. he said and i leaned my head on his shoulder. i may s hould tell my sister i'm here with u cause when she sees it on the screen i get killed. u want me to make her a video? we should do it together. i said and he laughed as i grabbed my phone or should i call her. u should do that. he said and i smiled at his cute reaction and called Anna.

Ann? yes hannah whats wrong? look. i said and showed lando. OMG! she said and i laughed. while lando waved. uhm hi. she said and i chuckled. u brought paddock tickets? he asked me and i nod. i did she wanted to meet u. i said and he chuckled. well meet in july i heard. he said and my sister almost screamed. i laughed at her akward reaction and lando chuckled while looking at my totally adoring my sister. i'll be watching arsenal. anna said to change the subject and i smiled. well have fun love see ya tomorrow i'll drop u off at school. i said and she smiled. REALLY?! yes i will now don't go to late to bed. i said and she nod. see ya tomorrow. i told her and hung up.

she was fucking shy. i said and he laughed. she was she does look like u. i know but she's like 2 cm shorter but they think she will be 175 at the age of 15. how old is she? 12. she's 8 years younger? she is. how is she so young and almost taller then u? i'm just small. i said and he chuckled. cute though. he said and i smiled. stop giving me compliments. oh i'm sorry mrs doesn't like compliments. he said and the game started. fall. i said and he smiled as we started watching the game.

i don't know why we had such bad luck but after 5 minuts chelsea scored. it just didn't look great and they weren't pushing. Jonas?! i yelled and he walked towards me. yes? wheres vic? she starts as sub. why you clearly need her let her warm up. i said and he nod. Vic go warm up. lando smiled at me as he watched me technically leading this whole game. change her for Lina. i said to jonas and he talked to the strategist of the team. i don't think thats a good idea. we want to be winners right. i just don't think its a good idea. u own me a drink if vic is gonna score 2 or more times. i said and Jonas chuckled while he shook his head. well do it. jonas said and the strategist was a bit pissed. i'm doing my job here right. lets just try it out she's normally out there we're watching from data. jonas said and lando smiled at me.

ur doing a great job. thank u lan. i said and after 5 more minuts vic came in. Lina walked towards Jim our strategist and was quite pissed. why? they're idea. why me? u weren't on full power lin. i said and she sighed and walked away. did i make a wrong choice? i asked lando and he shook his head. well i don't understand much about football beside the fact that my dad and i used to watch it but u did great. he said and i sighed.