Chapter five

i sat down in the dugout beside Lina. i'm so hyped about this game. i said and she smiled. i'm happy we're playing a game here so u can join us. she said and i laughed. i missed it here. i said and smiled as i put my arms around my legs since i was a bit could. ur litterly the smallest person here. hey i'm only 168. ur whole family is 175 or taller. just don't diss me like that. i said and she laughed as we watched the game start.

the first 45 minuts we're horrible we had 2 goals against us and we weren't playing like we should be and normally do. it was 5 minuts before a break and i was pretty sad seeing our team like this and walked inside the dressing room. Linda please can u check if i'm able to play longer we're losing i wanna help. i said and she sighed. lay down i'll check the strenght of ur knee. she said and i smiled. i did what she asked and she started checking my knee. u might be able to play 45 minuts but u have to look and when u feel pain u have to immediatly tell us. yes thank u. i said and hugged her.

everyone walked into the dressing room. jonas. linda said and she smiled at me. her knee is strong enough to play 45 minuts i think u might want to let her play. u sure i don't think its good to do what if she will get hurt we need her in the championsleague game. well i think we should do it she'll say when she feels pain. okay. he said and i smiled. thank u jonas. but ur gonna wait first go out there we will bring u in around the fiftieth minute. yes sure i'll go outside so i can start warming up. i said and ran out of the room and went outside to start my warming up.

--

the game started again and i was still doing some exercises where i cold warm up my muscles. HANNAH! jonas yelled and i ran towards him. viv has a injury lets go. he said and the analist gave me some information and then i quickly got rid of my jacket and got ready to replace viv. she walked towards me and hugged me. go get them. ur okay? i asked and she nod. i will be now go. she said and i smiled as i ran inside of the field and saw my little sister cheering in the side of my eye. i quickly smiled and winked at her and started playing. beth. i said and she passed me the ball and i shoot in the arms of the goalkeeper. FUCK. i yelled and beth smiled. come on we can do it. leah said and i nod and caitlin took the ball from galton and passed it to me. i passed turner and shoot on the goal and the ball flew inside.

U DID IT. beth yelled and ran to me. i scored i fucking scored. i said and she hugged me. i had tears in my eyes and after the celebrations i ran to my family and blew them a kiss. its now 1-2 we still need to score 2 times do we want to win and we only have 15 minuts left.

i do say i feel my knee hurting but i'm gonna win this game with my team.

__

with only 3 minuts extra time left we still had to score one time. leah scored a goal and since then it has been quite bad. man united made some nasty slidings and i just became scared since my knee already hurted and if they would do that to me i might be fucked.

we only had a minute left and only one attack. beth played the ball to me and passed ladd and then batlle and i was infront of the goal. i shoot and the ball and there it was that tackle i was scared off i felt my ankle aching and couldn't get up. the ball flew in the intersection so i had scored but i couldn't celebrate. the referee gave tounkara a red card and she was send off and a second later Linda was beside me.

hey ur good? no fucking hell. i said and she sighed. this was a nasty tackle. where do u have pain? my ankle. i said and sat right up as beth walked towards me. ur good. no. its not broken it might take u 2 weeks before ur back on the pitch. she said and i broke down in tears. they helped me up and got me off the field and jonas walked towards me. ur good? i'd rather die right now. i said and they brought me to the fysiotherapy room can ya'll get my mom here. i asked and they nod and Joe walked away and left me alone with linda. u played real good. yeah but everything hurts right now. i said and she sighed. ur knee too? yes ofcourse but we had to win i couldn't get replaced already we had to win. u should've told us. linda said and i sighed. i know i'm sorry.

well from what we can see and i already told u its not broken but u have to go to the club's doctor in the hospital. yeah sure. i said and took a quick shower before my mom walked in. oh love lets go and pray u can play. its always me. i said and she helped me out of the dressing room and to the place my dad was asking. do u have my stuff? i asked my mom and she nod. here let me lift u up. my dad said and he brought me to the car.