Chapter eleven.

It was 5pm and i still was at arsenal everyone left already and i just was trying to focus on my rehab and dod everything i can to get green light by linda to get selected for the squad this weekend but she still wasn't sure. I was showing loads of weaknesses in my left ankle and i felt devastated. Hey whats wrong? Viv asked and i looked at her. I can't join the group training tomorrow i just wanna play. U should take some rest. I wanna join the European cup viv i have to play. Believe me i know Sarina she'll look at ur qualities u showed before and she wants u fit so focus on that. She said and i just sighed.

I'm going to someone I don't wanna stay alone now. I said and viv stopped me. Come on ur our sunshine. Yes cause football makes me happy now I can't play my happiness is taken away cause of that fucking stupid tackle. Did she apologize? Through media well talk to me in person. I said and viv nod. Now go home and rest show them tomorrow u can join them wednesday and jonas can take u to germany on friday. She said and i smiled. U know he won't do that. Then ur gonna rest a bit spend time with ur little sister. She said and I hugged her and finished our talk before i went to my car as i got a call of lando.

Hey how was ur day? Completely fucked up yours? I asked and he chuckled a bit which made me smile. Yeah good i went to mclaren HQ. Thats good! I was at arsenal spent there almost 10 hours and i got to hear i'm not ready to join our group tomorrow so i won't be playing the champions league. I'm sorry for u. Nahh i'll be fine soon maybe in a week. Don't give up. He said and i smiled as i heard him saying that. I just need vacation i've worked so fucking hard. I said and leaned my head back against the headrest.

Mhmm it sounds like u could use a dinner with me at max his house. What? Well max liked ur company and since ur sad u should come over i don't accept a no so see ya soon. He said and i sighed as i drove to max his house. I ringed the bell and pietra opened the door.

Heyy u found the clothes? I asked and she nod. I liked the note. She said and i smiled. U look tired. I was at the club for 10 hours and then i took a shower before going to fysio and heard that i can't play. I said and she sighed. That sucks well we're watching a football match hope u don't care? Not at all. I said and she smiled. I saw lando and max talking and sat down on the couch and leaned my head against lando's shoulder. Ur good? Yeah, u know lan should people think we have a relationship. I blurted out and he chuckled. Why? I just sat down like this. Well we're i think promoted to besties. He said and i laughed. Sure besties. I said and put my arm around his shoulder.

Hi. I said to max and he laughed. Ur dead? I am very much but i still do breath though. U know anna was worried about u it was cute though. I said and lando smiled as we started to eat and watch the game of liverpool against man united.

-

I really had to keep myself calming down but i was quite angry at how man united played. I hate man united. Is that cause they play good or they're player injured u? Both. I said and took a bite and pouted. Lando smiled and i finished my food and leaned my leg over lando's lap to my ankle could rest.

How is it to get an injury as an f1 driver. I asked suddenly and lando looked at me. Well i just normally drive. Thats unfair i have to rest and mr norris can drive a car. I said and max and pietra nod. I did had one crash in belgium where i had a bad shoulder injury but i just drove and then one time in barcalona i had a throat infection where i couldn't drink and the fia was angry with me cause i lost to much weight in that race and then i had brazil where i was driving with food poisoning. Ur okay? I asked and max laughed. He almost threw up in his car. Thats not funny max verstappen dupe. I said and max was speechless. Well i think i'd be proud of being his dupe yeah a big difference though is that one has 2 world championships and the other one what was it lando? I asked and he mumbled formula 3. Oh yeah and the dupe had to stop at formula3. I said and lando laughed. I do like ur laugh. I said and max was offended. Well at least i can do what i want ur still in rehab and can't play. He said and i sighed. That one hurted. I said and he smiled. We're both sorry? Yes. I said and we shook each others hand.