Chapter twelve

do u want something to drink? well water. i said and max sighed. i meant alcohol. i need to drive back soon so i can't. then stay here. lando said and i sighed. i'm not so sure. well u shouldn't do it if u don't want to. lando then said to give me a good feeling and he smiled. well i mean i can stay here but lando don't u have to go home too? i don't own an apartment here in the uk yet. well i'm still searching for a roommate. i said and he smiled. well that would be nice but i'm not here alot? no thats fine i live close to here so if u want i have residence keys for u. i said and gave him the keys i had with me. why do u have them with u? i always lose my keys so i have one in the car and one in my jeans. u sure u want to give me this then? yes ofcourse i missed having a living together with someone and even though ur not here that much u are here sometimes so. i said and he laughed. sure then. he said and grabbed the keys and put them away in his pocket.

okay i want a drink. i then agreed and lando laughed. u really sure? yes i'am but i can't play football so it'll be fine. i said and max nod and gave me a glass with some whiskey. thank u max. i said and he gave lando something too.

we talked a bit and i sighed a bit bored. shall we play a game? i asked and pietra nod. we do have monopoly. she said and i nod. i'm good at that game. i said and lando chuckled. we can do that. he said and we made everything ready to play the game and then we started.

-

u cheated. i yelled at lando and he smiled. i didn't. i saw it too mate. max said and lando was offended. fuck u lando norris cheater. max said and he smiled. i wasn't that drunk i only had two glasses of whiskey and it wasn't that i drunk it that fast although lando and max we're a bit tipsy. u should bring max upstairs. i said to pietra and she nod. i wanna drink more. he said and pietra shook his head. ur drunk love. she said and they left.

u look handsome. Lando mumbled and i shook my head as i cleaned up everything. u should go upstairs and take a rest. i said and he shook his head. come on lando. i said and he walked towards me. Lando. i said and he placed his hand on my cheek. lan please ur drunk. i'm totally sober. he said and went closer to my lips while he stared in my in my eyes. lando i whispered again and i walked backwards until my back hit the wall. he still was close to me and closed the gap.

his soft lips touched against mine and i just couldn't resist it. i kissed him back and he broke the kiss to catch some air. i loved it. he whispered and it made me go crazy. lan u should rest now u probably drunk to much cause of what happend yesterday. i told him and he sighed but agreed. i followed him upstairs. i saw some clothes laying on the bed with a small note on it.

there u go i hope its good for u<3

i smiled as i read it and i walked into the bathroom and changed. i then walked back and i saw lando getting in bed without a shirt on and felt myself staring at him. he smiled and i came back to earth. please lay down here. no please i'll be fine with the sofa i slept there yesterday too. yes u did now u will sleep here i'm not doing anything. he said and i sighed while crawled beside him. lando put his arms around me and kissed my cheek. u should sleep lan. i said but i turned totally red. i closed my eyes and felt my heart beating faster. i quickly looked at lando who fell asleep and i couldn't resist a small smile on my face. i just pray u remember tomorrow.