Chapter fiveteen.

Monaco was beautifull lan. i said as he dropped me off at the aiport with his fiat jolly. i'm glad u enjoyed. it he said and hugged me. see ya. i said and he smiled. i see you too i'll be watchin ur game. he said and i smiled. bye. i said and i broke the hug. bye bestie. he said and i chuckled as i left.

this we're a wonderful 4 days and now its sunday and i have to go back. after that one night he said to me he did remember we talked about it and we just agreed to look how we do in monaco and we just had a great time but he took away my first kiss and i want it to be serious and so does he so we're just taking things slow and first just be friends. 

Lando is really bad at expressing his feelings and so am i so i think its the best decission for the both of us. 

i also can't wait to join the team tomorrow. i did alot of paddel and golf together with lando and carlos while carlos his girlfriend was there too she's such an amazing and humble person i'm in love with her.

i got on the flight and a few hours later i was back in my home country. 

it feels weird to be away from england i lived there whole my life and even if my dad's dutch this is my home. i went into my car and then got a call of an unknow number. it felt kinda weird since everyone i'm close with know's my number but i picked up the call.

Hey with sarina.

i heard and i just stopped the car on the side of the road since i was freaking out.

hey its hannah. i said and couldn't help but smile. 

hey we're having some friendlies with the team
and I would like you to be there how is your injury?

its good! i'm joining the team tomorrow again and
 i'm planning to play our match against liverpool if Jonas agrees. 

ur free tomorrow around 9?

 she asked and i sighed. i'm not but i'm not gonna let go of this change i'll just call Linda.

yes i am. 

okay good meet me at the headquaters.

yes thank u so much for calling me.

u have to know ur a good footballer Hannah in
and out of the pitch the game against man united
 u we're incredible and then against chelsea u
helped the team win u have a whole future in front of u
i can't wait to see more of u. 

thank u so much sarina.

 i said and we finished the call. at the moment she hung up i screamed.

FUCK YES. i said and had proud tears in my eyes. i dailed Linda's nummer and she picked up right after. i explained her everything and she was really happy for me and told me i could come after the group training at 2 pm. 

i smiled as i drove to my parents house with some flowers since i havent saw them in ages for me cause normally i visit them once in 2 days. 

Mama? i yelled and saw them sitting in the garden. i sneaked behind them and showed my mother the flowers. oh my god. she said and hugged me. u look amazing. she said and i smiled. may first say something about the flowers? i joked and she smiled. they're amazing please sit down. she said and i gave my dad a kiss on his forehead and then anna came towards me and she hugged me.

can u help me with a small surprise. i asked her and anna nod. can u tell mama and papa that i'm talking with sarina wiegman tomorrow. What really?!? she asked and i nod. you go sis. she said and hugged me. can u do that? i asked her and she nod. 

we sat down and mom gave me some tea. thank u mamá. i said and took a sip before putting in on the table in front of me and my mom sat down.

mommy? anna said and my mom looked at her. papa? she then said and he looked at her to. Hannah is talking with sarina wiegman tomorrow. WHAT FOR REAL? mom asked and i nod. she hugged me and almost squeezed me. mama i need to be alive tomorrow. i said and she broke the hug while she had tears in her eyes.i'm so fucking proud of u. she said and i whiped her tears away as dad walked towards me and hugged me. i'm so thankfull to have u three in my life. my dad said and i smiled. i love u dad. love. he said and i looked at him. whats wrong dad? i'm sick. what?! the doctors want me to move to germany so they can do further check ups but i don't want to. dad please u can't just die. i said and i had tears in my eyes. love i saw u and anna growing up thats everything i wanted. anna didn't even graduated yet please dad please. i said and he shook his head.

 they not sure what i have but its something with my heart but i'm happy. he said and i got up i can't believe u dad. i said and anna walked towards me. please don't. she said and i shook my head. dad can't leaves us now i'm gonna play for the lionesses u should be there to watch. i still have 2 months left so i'll be there. he said and i was shocked. i'm going i'll call in the morning i'd just need time. i said and anna held me. please don't leave its hard for us too. she said and i sighed. i'm so sorry love. i said and kissed anna her head and ran away out of the house into my car and broke down in tears.