Being a part of them

Hi, just a friendly reminder to you all. Do not not continue to read any further if you're homophobic or under 18 years old.
Please, I'm asking you all nicely to spare someone from any discomfort. All the best

Loki is the first to wake up after a few hours. He's fully enjoying the closeness being in between you and Tom. He notices that his gag has been removed but he's still wearing the thin collar. He really doesn't mind having it in a situation like this. He's still here, in Tom's bed. That's the important thing. He hasn't been rejected by anyone and he's having a hard time finding it to be true. The fact that both you and Tom freely has snuggled yourselves up to him is giving him a warm fluttering feeling.

They're still here Loki's thoughts wander they're not rejecting me, Tom called Y/N who accepted everything, she even let me f-k her, Tom let me be intimate with her as well, they seem to have a very close and caring relationship, when they look at me I almost feel loved. Being surrounded by your warm bodies makes his mind all fuzzy. He wants to keep you safe and protect the both of you from any harm.

Loki blinks his eyes open turning to the side to be looking at Tom. I want to be part of their intimate relationship, I want to belong, to belong to them, how can I make Tom understand and not having those intimidating feelings towards me He bites his lip at the thought.

Tom's asleep holding one hand at Loki who reaches over to let his hand glide over Tom. I want him to want me Loki enjoys the feeling of Tom's soft warm skin under his touch I want him to look at me with desire He remembers how Tom took him in his mouth after your suggestion. There was no hesitation in Tom at the time and Loki gets filled by emotions of gratitude and love.

He wants to do the same for Tom. He needs to show him how he feels and that he's accessible and willing. Loki knows that Tom never been with another man in this way and he wants Tom to feel easy about it. Y/N presence made it easier for him Loki's absentmindedly letting his hand go to Tom's thigh and with that Loki gets a stirring in his loins that makes him shiver. Tom moves his hips under Loki's touch but is still fast asleep.

Loki's hand glides over Tom and to his smooth inner thigh. He can't help himself now that he's started touching him. Loki knows that he can make Tom feel good. If only Tom would grant him a chance. Tom's slightly moving and Loki can see Tom's cock making small twitches at his advances. This makes Loki's fluttering stronger inside thinking I want Tom to wake up and take me. He gets hard at the thought thinking I need this. Loki continues to gently caress Tom's thighs, hips and bum until Tom stirs a bit as he wakes up

Tom's blinking his eyes open to look at Loki. "I see why I was having the nice dream" his voice is hoarse in his drowsiness. Loki answers "and I've been waiting for you to wake up... may I take you in my mouth" Tom's still half asleep and just answers with a humming yes turning to his back.

Loki's gliding down in between Tom's legs. He doesn't hesitate and takes Tom's semi hard cock fully in his mouth while making a low moaning noise. Tom reacts by softly grabbing Loki by the hair which makes Loki moans a bit louder. He likes to be in Tom's hands.

Loki let's his tongue wrap around Tom working his way along the shaft. Loki can feel how Tom swells in his mouth which gives him a pleasurable feeling of being of appreciated. It's not long before Tom's fully erect breathing heavy with eyes closed.

Tom's grip at Loki's hair hardens and Tom's starting to push Loki for a faster pace. Loki obliges him and bobs his head faster and grabs Tom's bum to lift him towards himself. As a response Tom let go of his grip. He groans and open his eyes to look at Loki. His gaze is cloudy and Loki goes slower to stay at Tom's tip.