I'd do it for you

Loki gets all warm and excited at your comment about him being a nice surprise. He hasn't heard that before. She liked it His excitement gets out in his body moving a bit being giddy and restless before saying "I enjoyed walking in on you. Tom saw me and kept quiet as I got undressed. It was hard to remain unnoticed. You were all ready and worked up. But Tom made it very clear that he was in charge. I wanted to touch you and when Tom got you to take off your skirt it became quite unbearable."

Tom grins looking at Loki being all smug "yes, I saw your longing looks at Y/N. It was fun to tease you." He leans forward unwinding the cord from your bound necks as he speaks "I might keep you like this though, such an invigorating sight." His comment makes you blush. Suddenly you get extremely self aware. Even if you did like it, very much, it's quite a different thing to be in this position without being aroused.

Loki gets off you when you're released. He gives you a small kiss at your shoulder before rising from his position hovering over you. You can feel his hand casually glide over your lower back and bum as he sits up. He's making a small sound of pleasure as he glides out of your pussy.

Tom nods to the both of you "I'll start dinner if you want to shower. We'll talk more later." Loki nods back as he's standing up. Then he quickly picks you up to be in his strong arms. When you complain a little at his usual manner of carrying you he tuts at you saying "you know that I like to have you close. Please don't deny me the opportunity to feel you." Tom smiles at the both of you as Loki strides to the shower.

Loki puts you down to your feet in the bathroom. He steps into the shower while you take off your shirt and bra. He looks magnificent you think seeing him having the water run all over him. You didn't get to see him until now, having him behind you before. Not that you're complaining but that sight of him does make your heart beat faster. Loki looks as he's in deep thoughts and you wonder what's on his mind. You hope it went well when he was at home.

Loki's thinking about what he heard earlier Y/N likes to hear me beg He realises it's something he's been doing with you only when Tom takes that dominant role. Perhaps Y/N like to play with me in that way when we're alone. His own thoughts are already there, to be in the collar and cord for you has been occupying his mind for some time now. Loki's considering to tell you more of his fantasies. You wanted him to share them before.

Thinking further about it, you've actually expressed an interest in his fantasies. You did even put them into reality and said you'd like to use them again. A flashback from earlier when he was bound in Tom's sofa comes over him and hits him with a wave of arousal. He'd like to be like that again. Next thought is that he has revealed himself quite fast, but you seem to like it. Loki's blushing a little when you step in the shower next to him. Your responses to him hasn't gone all unnoticed by Loki. He's not the most patient character and decides to cut to the chase right away. He clears his throat "so, you like to hear me beg."

You look up at him. His direct comment gets you startled but can't deny it "I do, yes. I don't know, it's something about your way of doing it that makes it hard to breathe." Getting a hand to touch him you continue "I've been thinking about it all day since having heard you over the phone. You started that raging fire in me. It was quite mind blowing." You can't help but let your hand go over his hip and bum as you speak. It's hard not to touch him when he's right there.

Hearing that you like it and have you explain your feelings fills Loki with excited happiness. That combined with your touch gets Loki to shiver. He likes to have that effect on you and embraces you having his throat choked by emotion. Loki almost whispers in your ear feeling a bit awkward and embarrassed when he's not in that full aroused state "I could do it more for you... if you want. We could do something together. Something you like. Just tell me. I'd do it for you."