The best gift

It's been a really intense day at work and you just need to get home to throw yourself in the sofa for just a minute or two. You're finally on your way home, a little bit later than you would've liked. There's been no time at all to think about your time at Tom's. Your thoughts wanders by themselves in that direction if you're not actively doing something else. It's still surreal and you have to admit, insanely hot.

You haven't heard from Tom in all day. It doesn't matter though, you didn't have any time to communicate anyway. But now you start to wonder what they've been doing. Did they miss you? While hurrying home your thoughts are occupied by Tom and Loki, their bodies, their sounds and them and you.... A wave of pleasure flows through your body at the thought.

You shake your head and laugh a little at yourself when you find yourself almost be moaning straight out walking out in the streets. That warm tingling feeling spreads through your body as you continue to hurry home.

—-

Tom and Loki had an easygoing day. They went outside walking the dog after breakfast. Loki didn't remove the thin collar. He just took one of Tom's long scarves to cover it up when walking outside. It makes Loki feel good wearing it. For him it's become a token of him belonging to something. It makes it feel more real and works as a reminder to himself.

When Loki couldn't find his green T-shirt but your sweater barely visible in a corner Tom said "she probably borrowed it to being clothed getting home" Loki mused in delight thinking of you wearing his clothes with his scent on you. Tom got him a black T-shirt from his closet which suited him perfectly. He first asked Loki "You'd like it to be black I presume" Loki nodded as Tom handed him the T-shirt. Seeing Tom offering him something of his own without any hesitation makes Loki's throat choke up of emotions. I'm being totally ridiculous, but Tom picked something out for me that he thinks I'd like. He cares about me and what I want

The time went fast enjoying each other's company and Tom would constantly keep close contact with Loki making small brushes at him touching his body. Loki marvelled at being in the centre of that affectionate attention and it made him shudder from time to time. They sat close reading together and felt that totally comfortable relaxation during the day.

During lunch Tom happens to suggest to Loki "we could go over to Y/N place if you want? She's probably tired and hungry coming from work, we could help her out by making her dinner..... and to relax perhaps. She'd appreciate that" Tom smiles at Loki while raising his eyebrow to emphasise his meaning. Loki can't help but to be blushing and gets a fluttering in his stomach.

Loki instantly agreed to Tom's suggestion and being curious he asks shyly "what does she like. Can't say that I'm that familiar with your kind of food." Loki likes the thought of doing things for you that would make you pleased with him. He can still recall the feeling of loss when you were gone this morning. A small sound slips out from him before biting his lip. Tom doesn't know what goes on in Loki's mind but tries to calm him by saying "we could just make something easy. Good thing is, she's really not that picky."

The idea of being able to do something for you grows in Loki's mind. He wants to make it right and the more time you're away from him he's getting more insecure about what happened yesterday. How did you perceive him? Did he affect you to be in doubt? It gets him to be lost in thoughts and regrets. After lunchtime Tom notices Loki gotten more quiet, almost as he's acting nervous. It makes Tom wonder what it's all about and if he can do something to help him.

Tom's right, Loki's become nervous. He's been dwelling into his memory of his own childish behaviour earlier and how you asked if he was displeased with you being there. He regrets letting himself sink into such emotions making him appear as a moody self pitying man. When it was obvious both Tom and you liked him he had to destroy a perfectly good time being self absorbed. Loki sighs at himself.