Stay

His weight feels so good at your body. Soft, lean, hard.... You're not ready to go that fast yet, but you want more of Loki. His body and sounds are a such a delight and he's right here for you. "I need to feel you a bit more.... And to see you. You are mine aren't you, I do like that" you murmur as Loki continues to lick and suck at your neck as he's moving his hips at you. He's got a content grin hearing you expressing that you like him being your gift. The way you're holding the cord to keep him close gives him rushes all over. So good

"Loki, sit up and open my shirt" you move your right arm to be leaning at the back holding the cord. He sits up straddling your hips beginning to unbutton your shirt. You enjoy the sight of a naked Loki. His heaving chest, hard cock and him focusing at your shirt is so arousing. You let your hands over his thighs up to grab his cock.

His immediate response is to move his hips a little while groaning. You can't help but to stroke him wanting more of his movements and erotic sounds. Loki makes small groans pushing your shirt open letting his hands caress your stomach and breasts. He would have liked your bra to be open as well, but you haven't said anything about that so he awaits your next wish.

Loki makes a little noise at his thoughts feeling your nipples react to his touch under the fabric of your bra. He looks at you and sees you shaking your head "not yet Loki" You rub gently over his tip smearing the precum making him moan. "I did like to have you leaning into me when you were enjoying Tom's thrusting" Your statement gives Loki a suction of heat directly to his crotch. Furthermore it makes Loki groan and move in your hand. The way she looks at me He's getting dizzy of lust and being in your hands

He's been worried about that situation with Tom and hearing that you liked it is a relief. A rush of pleasure flows through him hearing it as you're touching him. You take a delight in Loki's body and at him moving in your hand. It's actually quite arousing having him like this. Naked in his thin collar wanting you to hold that cord while thrusting in your hand. When he slows down a little you urge him to continue "Loki, move those gorgeous hips please" As always he reacts with contentment as he gets that true appreciation and attention.

It encourages him to really stretch out his body and thrust himself more into your hand. He can't help but to react to your words and hungry gaze. His lean features and working muscles gives you heated sensations. He's making me want him, bad. "Come closer darling, I need to taste my gift" you urge him as you pull a little at his cord to show him how you like him. Loki follows your nudge leaning forward with his hands at the armrest making it easier for you to just scoot down a bit to lick and take his tip in your mouth.

The position enables him to thrust softly into your wanting mouth. You can hear by his erotic noises that he likes it. Rushes of lust flows through your body hearing and feeling Loki in this way. You'd really like to throw yourself over him and just let him pump relentlessly in your wet waiting pussy. His non pleading but obvious desire for you to take the lead is exciting and you also want to savour the moment. You like this playful side of his.

Hearing his sounds become more intense you withdraw from his slick length "get on the floor darling" Loki reluctantly glides down to his knees to be looking at you with a mischievous smile making it clear he likes this. You turn to be half seated continuing "go ahead if you want me undressed" He starts to unbutton your trousers leaning forward to kiss and suck right above your panties. One hand stays at the lining of your trousers and he puts the other at your stomach.

You can't help but to get a hand in his hair feeling it on your stomach. What he's doing is torment and you need more. You're resisting your strong craving to tell him to hurry up to instead take a more firm grip at the cord while shortening it to hold him in place. You can see he's grinning at your possessive move and like the fact how he's showing his appreciation. It's obvious he's letting you play with him and it's utterly charming.