What are you up to

Do not not continue to read any further if you're homophobic or under 18 years old.
Please, I implore you to stop reading all nicely to spare someone from any discomfort. All the best

They're clearly up to something you think while looking suspiciously at Tom and Loki.
You're right of course. They've been talking while you were away and decided that you're in need of their attention. Tom says " cmon now, sit here darling" when he sees your suspicious gaze. The smile on his face is priceless. "Come, and we'll tell" Loki says with a pleading mischievous look on his face. He's got the same beaming expression that he had when you told Tom to strip for him.

You've put on a T-shirt after the shower. Tom and Loki pushes the duvet away and while inviting you they're revealing that they're naked. You don't even hesitate but get to sit in between them. There's no way you're gonna turn this sweet thing down. Just the sight of them makes you smile. They take their closest hand to your naked thigh.

Loki feels all giddy and happy. Tom listened to him when he suggested that they would pay you some extra attention together. He's still got that feeling that he needs to be doing something more for you. You've accepted him and given so much without any doubt. It's like you have trust in him. Loki gets all warm inside thinking about it.

Him and Tom made a plan together, in how to give you the proper attention from them both. Tom had especially told Loki to take a more active role. He said that you would appreciate if Loki was to tend to you. Loki loves how Tom is counting on him and he feels like he belongs.

Tom clears his throat as he's slightly squeezing your leg "well, hrm, it was something I happened to say to Loki before" "You were in a way urging me to be quiet" Loki fills in looking at Tom "but instead you made it harder making me want it." Loki falls silent again and absentmindedly moves his hand at your thigh.

You look puzzled at the both of them. Loki continues "anyway, I have to say, when I met Tom I really didn't think it would become like this". He turns to you and gives you a light kiss before saying "I am glad he called you". I want her to know I'm theirs, I want to make her give in to me Loki's thoughts are filled with your earlier erotic sounds and how you looked at him.

Their hands are moving on your thighs. It's quite distracting and you can feel a tingling running through your body. You turn to look at Loki who stopped talking. He turns to you again leaning in for another kiss. It's passionate as he lets his tongue in your mouth with a slight open mouth. It startles you because you're so sure Loki's here for Tom. He doesn't have to do this.

Then it's like he's heard your thoughts. Loki leans over, shoves his arms under you to roll you close to him. He whispers to you "if it wasn't for you I'd be.... I want to you know..." The feeling of Loki pressing his naked body to you is making your blood rush faster and that tingling is getting stronger. He's so tender and demanding, I can't handle this Your thoughts are flying around fast.

He kisses you again. It's tender and he feels so sincere. His way of behaving makes you melt in his kiss with a helpless moan. Loki then lifts you up and over to be laying in between Tom's legs with your back at Tom's stomach. You're both in a half seated position. Tom gets his hands under your t-shirt saying in a low voice "we want you to relax darling"

Loki's leaning in for yet another kiss while moving to be on all fours over you. You stretch towards him wanting his mouth at yours. The kiss is hard and heated. Tom's hands goes to your breasts gently caressing them. Tom says in a low voice "I happened to say that I'd make you sit at Loki's face if he were to wake you up"

Loki says "he actually said he was going to make you sit on me and at the same time he would f-k me" He looks at you while drawing for breath continuing in a hoarse voice "Gets me hard just thinking about it". You can see his eye dilating and glimmer which sends an electric aroused pulse directly to your core. He's making me aroused just by looking at me you think and he's getting hard at the thought of me. Is he being serious?