Y/N thought you needed me

Loki push himself harder to the side to get his collar to be tighter. I'm theirs, I do belong. His arousal grows and the desire to get release takes over. Loki's moaning and his hips are moving thinking about how you said you wanted to suck him. He wants you or Tom, or preferably both, to play with him. Or perhaps watch him, telling him what to do. You made him beg when having him at the sofa and he moans at the thought of how you and Tom used him.

As this is happening Tom lets himself into your apartment. When he's not finding Loki in your kitchen or living room he makes his way to your bedroom. He can hear Loki's low panting erotic noises as he gets closer. The sound hits Tom with a strong anticipating desire. He wants to use the situation Loki's put himself in and draws for breath as a slight smile appears on his face.
Tom takes the opportunity to text you about it before quietly entering the bedroom.

The sweetest sensations roams Loki's body. He's in your bed, thinking about that you want him and how you tied him to your bed. Even if he's alone again Loki doesn't feel alone. You and Tom both wants him, and have been using him like he wants to. He belongs, he's sure of it. Loki twitch in a tense way wishing you were with him now to be treated with your usual recklessness. His aroused body has got continuous electric rushes at the situation.

Tom gently pushes the door letting it glide to be fully open. The sight of Loki's heated body hits him. He wants to take this opportunity seeing how Loki's positioned himself. Tom tries to be casual taking a sip of his coffee looking at Loki before saying "did Y/N give you permission to touch yourself?" Loki comes to a total stop at the sudden course of action. His aroused mind makes him a bit slow in his thinking. His eyes are flickering as he tries to find the right words "I I..." getting quiet looking down. Loki's thoughts spins fast and his thick arousal makes it hard to breathe. He's here. Would he please come to use me.

A seemingly calm Tom steps closer to the bed taking the arousing sight fully in. "Oh don't you want to continue?" he casually asks "I can wait, needs to finish my coffee anyway." Loki licks his lips as he draws for breath "Tom... please, I..." The situation makes Loki both more aroused and insecure. Will he touch me? Please Tom. Loki's nervous and absentmindedly squeezing himself feeling how it's soothing him.

Tom gets a crooked smile raising an eyebrow. "I do like the way you're greeting me. Nice tight grip there" he says making Loki let go of himself. Loki's panting with open mouth as he's gazing at Tom. He finds Tom's appearance most appealing and seeing him from his perspective Tom seems to be big and dominant. Loki gets a strong yearning for Tom to use him. Tom takes a sip of his coffee to hold Loki in suspension.

"Y/N sent me over. She thought you needed me. But that doesn't seem to be the case." His gaze openly glides over Loki's outstretched body as he speaks "you seem fully capable of taking care of yourself." Tom has noticed that Loki didn't release himself from the bedpost, Loki's instead gotten a hand tied tightly in there. Loki's behaviour makes Tom realise he's in the mood to be submissive. Loki draws for breath letting out a small "please." A shiver goes through his body at the tension. His cock is standing fully erect but he's not moving being in sweet nervous anticipation for what Tom's going to do.

Tom's gaze glides in a lustful way over Loki's shivering body "I see you didn't release the cord from the bedpost. Y/N will be pleased." Tom takes another sip of his coffee. He's now come to stand right next to the bed. Loki's followed Tom's every movement with his cloudy eyes. His chest is heaving from his heavy breathing. Loki wants Tom to take control looking pleadingly at him. He's mouthing a silent "please" as he's slowly moving his hips and licks his lips.

Tom nods to him acting like Loki's asked him a question "yes Loki, you may suck me. Get on your knees for me." As he speaks he pulls the zipper down looking expectingly at Loki. A shivering gasp can be heard from Loki. He's quick to release his hand from the cord getting to the side of the bed where Tom's standing. He doesn't alter the cord that's attached to the bedpost and his neck. Loki gets to his knees with his hands eagerly rubbing over Tom's bulge. Loki looks up at Tom licking his lips whispering a hoarse "thank you."