It's very real to me

Tom groans as he comes to a calmer state saying "I'm sorry, I got carried away, Loki, are you ok?" He thinks he was to hard on Loki, suddenly worried wanting to know Loki's alright. Loki gets over to Tom sitting on his knees in front of him. He embraces him saying "it was the most arousing thing you did, I totally enjoyed it" He gives Tom a kiss continuing "I'd be happy if you'd ever do it again" He whispers in Tom's ear "do you think I could stay the night?" without you hearing it.

Tom feels satisfied with Loki's assurance. He smiles as he leans back saying "It's ok by me. But I think you should ask her Loki" Loki licks his lips feeling nervous. "Ask me what" he hears you say behind him. Loki gets back to you putting his hands on your legs as if he needs to touch you to gather strength before he looks at you "Can I stay the night, here with you please"

You can see he's actually nervous waiting for your answer. Grabbing his hands you say "I'd love to have you sleeping in my bed Loki. Of course you can stay" letting your gaze glide over his body you continue "and in any case, I won't let my gift walk away that easily" Your answer makes Loki grin happily. He's giddy and bubbly having all sorts happy feelings. He feels so good around the both of you.

It's like he can let go of the constant expectations of what he's supposed to do and be like. You and Tom gives him the feeling that you really just wants to be with him, appreciating him and are genuinely interested in him. Not like in him being some kind of freaky villain who you want to study, but more like him as a person. You don't throw any mean comments at him and you kind of treat him like he's one of you. Loki especially likes when you treat him with your recklessness without any fear or hesitation.

You can't help but to smile back at Loki. He feels so genuinely happy shining at you like that. Tom rises getting his clothes back on saying "As much as I'd like to stay with you, I have to get back home. I'm sure you're going to have the most interesting night ahead of you"

Turning to Loki he says "you're welcome to my place any time. Y/N has a spare key, if you'd like to come over tomorrow just let yourself in. I think I have another at home, you'll both need one. And I know Y/N have to go to work, please go easy on her, she probably will pretending that isn't the case wanting to stay up all night with you. So Loki" Tom raises an eyebrow "you have to be the one who's the responsible one"

Tom leans into Loki for a kiss being met by Loki throwing his arms around Tom pulling him close. They kiss holding each other tight. Loki says in a low voice "don't you worry, I'll take care of her. I'll make sure she'll get her rest. It could be I have to get home during the morning but I'd be happy to come by later on. And Tom, thank you for letting me in." Tom holds him closer saying "My pleasure" He turns to you giving you a light kiss before leaving saying "darling, he needs to rest as well. Will I see you tomorrow?"

You shake your head and smile at Tom being his usual sweet caring self. "Tom my love, you're incorrigible and utterly adorable. We'll see each other tomorrow. Thank you for an amazing evening, I appreciate it" Tom nods grinning as he goes out the door leaving you with Loki.

Hearing you say "my love" at Tom makes Loki feel a longing can she be mine as well He's not really aware of you already let him in your heart. Loki's got his own ideas of what it's supposed to be like and he wants you to shower him with loving words as well.

After Tom left you realise you're alone, with Loki. It leaves a thrilling feeling in your stomach. He's still waiting being in front of you at the floor. Wanting to feel him under your hands you go over to sit in the sofa motioning for him "come here, let's breathe for a minute or so" Loki gets to be laying at his side with his head in your lap facing the room. He takes a deep breath closing his eyes at the blissful moment.

You get your hands to caress his neck cheek and shoulders wanting to really have him under your touch. His lean soft naked body is intoxicating. The radio in the kitchen can be heard, you didn't notice it before. "Loki, I'm happy you asked if you could stay. It feels a bit weird being totally alone with you, but we'll be alright won't we" He nods and hums in response. He's happy to be like this, being the centre of your attention, feeling your hands on him.