Around

You wake up in the middle of the night to your own heart beat and a tingling sensation all over. Loki's still spooning you from behind. The feeling of having him close is giving you pleasurable rushes all over. Then you realise what woke you up. His big hand is spreading at your breasts. His outstretched thumb and ring finger is gently rubbing over your nipples.

It feels so good to have Loki around you. His arm embraces you and his leg is intwined with yours. Loki's body is lean and strong. When he notices you're awake he gets his other arm in between your neck and the mattress to reach your breasts from underneath instead.

He's pressing himself to you whispering hoarsely "I've been waiting for you" He's insatiable you're still in a dream state thinking with a little smile what have we done Loki stretches his fingers to work your nipples again. He woke up with your soft body close to him and was filled with a need to have you to himself, to succumb to him. For once Loki didn't feel alone or left out.

His move makes his upper arm free and you understand why when feeling him position his hard cock to press hard at your bum. The feeling he's invoking is setting your body on fire. You can't help but to reach your arm up behind you to grab his collar pulling him closer. It feels like it's the right thing to do. You want to show him that you're appreciating him.

Loki gasps and twitch feeling what you're doing to him. It's like Y/Ns reading my mind. She knows... He then leans over to finger your pussy and clit. You're drowsy and can only let yourself fully enjoy his heated attention while leaning back to him. Your moans come out in a lustful response while slowly squirming.

Your response to Loki's touch is affecting him to the core. Loki has a hard time thinking of anything else, other than how he's able to affect you and Tom. It makes him feel wanted and adored. He simply wants more of that amazing feeling that's saying he's doing something good.

Loki also really likes your treatment of him. He loves how you shoved his face in your wet pussy, how you made him have his arms bound and how you pull at his collar and telling him what to do. You're not afraid to grab him. You being reckless with him really awakens his desire. Loki moans just thinking about it.

To be honest Loki's thoughts are Y/N could have me in that cord all the time, if she wanted He would gladly tell you if he could be sure you'd still like him. You hear Loki moan while pressing himself to you. He's pressing his face into that space between your neck and shoulder. In spite of your drowsiness you can connect his moans with you acting in a demanding manner gripping his collar.

Loki fingers at your clit making you arch wanting to feel his cock at you. You're moving your hips letting him glide at your wet folds. If you could you would press your body closer at him. You suddenly think of something that could be something he'd like.

"Loki is Tom awake?" Loki whispers "..noo" wondering what you're thinking. You turn to your back "straddle my waist" not letting your grip on his collar go pulling him at the same time. Loki does as you said. He leans slightly forward due to your grip at his collar and waits for the next command. "Kiss me" you whisper.

He leans in and pushes you down with his weight at the same time. After the heated kiss you don't let him go. You whisper in his ear "we're gonna try something, start by sit up and stroke yourself for me" Loki gasps and sits up when you let go of his collar.

He's looking at you grabbing his cock stroking himself. "That's something you don't see everyday, sad to say" you murmur with a smile in the corner of your mouth. Loki hears your comment and smiles smugly back at you.

You let your hands glide over his thighs and over to your breasts. His hand working his cock is a electrifying delight to watch and you can't take your eyes off him. "I like that view" you gasp while working your nipples and caressing your breasts.