Being home alone

"I hear how you call Tom those loving pet names. If he's not around for you, I can be, if you want me to. I'm not only your gift for the thrill of it. I want to be yours, I am yours. It's very real for me." Loki's words rings in your ears. How his voice breaks telling you how he feels makes your inside flutter. Waking up to his soft breathing feeling his lean body close to you is wonderful. You draw his masculine scent in before opening your eyes.

Watching him sleep is intoxicating. Loki's soft lean features looks so tempting but instead you turn the alarm off. You've waken up before it rang, feeling invigorated by this newfound love for Loki. You sneak up and into the shower smiling as you feel the soreness in between your legs. he really do leaves his markings

The feeling of having heard Loki's confession of love for you and him sleeping in your bed fills you with giddy happiness. You're bubbling wanting to tell the world. You want to share all of your night with Tom. You're certain he'd be happy to let Loki be a part of your thing. Tom's not the jealous type and he really likes Loki. He's actually already let him in and wanted you to be with them.

You move quietly in the bedroom not wanting to disturb Loki in any way. He looks so peaceful and actually a bit exhausted. His black hair is all tousled and the love marks on him looks amazing. You can still see your teeth markings at his shoulder. It gets you to be blushing at how Loki drove you to react like that. Even if he looks like some kind of male siren trying to lure you to wake him up you gotta go to work. You suppress a sigh gathering strength to walk away from him.

Thinking he needs his rest, he's been constantly at action since I met him you happen to see the cord that's still attached to his thin collar. He likes when I use that at him A smile comes forth in the corner of your mouth as you sneak closer to grab the end of the cord making sure it's wrapped tight around the bedpost, before you make your way out of there.

Knowing he's tied to your bed leaves a tingling warm sensation in your stomach. It's hot, you can't deny the effect he's got on you. When Loki confessed himself to be yours it just takes over your mind. You close your eyes at the memory and draw for breath ok so, it's Tuesday. Almost weekend Your crave for more takes over thinking can I take a few days off? Almost laughing at your own desperate thought you shake your head thinking just like a little school girl, aren't you the desperate one, get your shit together woman

Before leaving for work you write a small note to Loki "there's food in the kitchen, make yourself at home and use whatever you want. I'm off to work. You my sweet can just slam the door shut and it will lock itself, when leaving. I'd like to touch you later, tried to keep you in my bed. Love Y/N" There, now you can leave knowing he'll get your message. Knowing Loki's into those loving pet names you make sure to write it down for him. You'd like to shower him with them and perhaps to that excess to make him blush.

Closing the door behind you, you can't help but to text Tom "out for the morning walk yet? Call me when you can" The call comes immediately. "Morning darling." Tom's melodic soothing voice is at other the end "of course I'm out, I'm taking the dog out for a run. I couldn't sleep anymore, thinking about you. How's it going?" His familiar soothing voice makes you want him close by, to curl up in his lap telling him things.

"Tom, I don't know where to begin" you just ramble on erratic meanings. "It was..." You sigh to emphasise your meaning "hot and amazing... he said he wants to be with us, he was so sincere. He was in tears... And now he's asleep in my bed. I'm off to work. I think he needs you to be with him." Tom reacts with his usual excited eagerness "you think he needs me?" "Yes I do, Tom. You have a calming effect on him. And Tom, I don't know why... but I happened to tie his cord to the bedpost before I left. Couldn't help myself. Well, he likes that I think."