I'm still your gift

Loki looks content carrying you, quickly making his way to where you want to go. Loki gives you a light kiss putting you down at your bed. "What can I get you" You look at him answering "I'd like that T-shirt dress that's over there". He gets it for you to put on and lifts you up again. "Loki, you can't keep on carrying me everywhere. I'm ok you know" He pulls you even closer saying "I know, I just want to have you close"

His words and embrace makes you feel safe and you let your head fall into his neck breathing his scent in. Loki goes back to the living room getting his own clothes before he picks you up to be close to him again. You just let him do as he wants having the feeling it's important to him.

She's leaning into me. So trusting in spite of my earlier behaviour He sighs of relief knowing you're not afraid of him. Loki feels strong and protective. He's quite content having you close nuzzling yourself into his neck. Holding you close he strides to the kitchen where Tom's waiting with the dinner.

Walking with you wrapped in his arms Loki gets determined to stay the night. He's still feeling unsure about your condition and wants to check up on that. His protective side is still dominating him. He feels responsible knowing he shouldn't have put you in that vulnerable position. You could've been hurt by him, for real. Loki also wants to spend more time with you and this is a great opportunity to make it happen. I'm staying He whispers to you "I'll make it up to you, any way possible" making you shake your head at his sweet nonsense.

Dinner is in high spirits and you're all in a good mood. Loki's feeling so at ease being accepted by the both of you. He gets small thrills of happiness as he looks at you and Tom. Tom talks agitatedly about different plays and Loki just enjoys listening to his excitement. Loki catches you glancing at him occasionally. It's like you're seeking his attention somehow. He's not really sure what it's about or if he's supposed to do something. He gets more attentive to your signs wanting to know what you need.

When Tom finally leaves the dinner table for a moment, going the bathroom, Loki turns to you with raised eyebrow waiting for your explanation. "Loki, don't you think we should thank Tom for making us this wonderful dinner?" He grins at your suggestion. It feels so good to have you scheming with him. He leans over the table eager to hear more saying "I'd like that. You have something in mind I guess?"

Of course you do. Loki's listening to your whispering and grins at your idea. She's amazing You really could have said anything and he would still have considered you as amazing. His beautiful mischievous smile comes forth making you blush. Loki's grinning "I get the idea. I'm all for it" He's very pleased you're counting on him.

If only Loki could be sure you'd like him as much as you like Tom everything would be perfect. A quick thought gets through his mind perhaps she won't let me stay if Tom's not staying Loki tries to suppress his sudden fear to be focusing on the situation instead. He gets up to grab and lift you again walking out to sofa.

You smile at him "you're being ridiculous Loki, I can walk all by my own" He just holds you closer whispering "I like having you close" You just shake your head obliging him holding your hand at his chest. In the living room he puts you in the armchair at the side and gets himself to be splayed all over the sofa, head towards your seat, leaving the other armchair for Tom.

He stretches towards you for a kiss making you lean into him for his mouth at yours. It sends delicious shivers in your body. While kissing his breathing gets heavier and he lets his hands roam down his chest and stomach. His eagerness to make your idea work makes your throat choke.

Loki's hands stop at his crotch to rub hard at himself. You cup his chin making him stretch more to you. He's getting quite into it from the start. His small moaning noises are a delight for your ears and gives you a strong suction in your core. Hearing Tom entering the room to sit down without saying anything Loki groans louder and moves his hips a little.