Monday

You wake up early hearing the two men at your side being in deep asleep. Loki's hair is all tangled and Tom has snuggled himself close to Loki who's holding his arm over him in a possessive way. They look so peaceful. Beautiful you think while sneaking out of bed as silent as possible looking for your clothes. You'd rather stay in bed with them, than to be heading to work. But alas, it's Monday and nothing to do about that fact.

Panties and trousers are quickly found but no sweater or bra. Shrugging your shoulders you happen to see Loki's green T-shirt that's laying neatly over a chair. Biting your lip you take a step towards it He won't mind you tell yourself and decide to borrow it. You're excusing your action thinking I really do need clothes to walk home Truth to be told, you want to have his scent with you as long as possible.
You get dressed outside the bedroom to not disturb the sleeping men.

You quickly get your coat, shoes and handbag getting out of Tom's heading to your home. It's a nice early Monday morning and you need to get ready for work. Your body feel quite sore walking home but you're filled of overjoyed feelings what a weekend, I never could've imagined that The giddy fluttering in your stomach is quite strong just thinking about it. The further you walk away the more it feels like a dream. It's too surreal to be true But when you take a deep breather you can feel Loki's scent along with Tom's, which instantly brings you to be smiling..

Safely at home you shower, have a quick breakfast while texting Tom a short message 'Good morning, went to work, have a great day and say hello to Loki for me. PS You have to tell me what you've been up to - or perhaps show me again'
You grin a bit at the last part thinking that could get them going making you feel good while heading to work.

——-

Loki wakes up next to Tom who's cuddling himself close into Loki. Loki's taking his time to wake up as he enjoys Tom's warm breath at his skin. Having Tom so close at his own free will gives Loki fluttering feelings of pleasure and being content. Slowly he realises you're not at his other side. He listens to any sounds in search of your whereabouts, but can't hear anything.

He relaxes again enjoying the closeness to Tom thinking that you're perhaps in the kitchen. After a while your absence is getting real. Loki looks around seeing your clothes are missing as well. He thinks back did I do something to make her leave? She seemed to like being under me when Tom took me, but it was perhaps to vile for her taste. Or was I being too rough? Loki thinks further Y/N mentioned thoughts about me being uncomfortable with her, but I calmed those ridiculous thoughts didn't I.... He can't let go of his disturbing thoughts Didn't she believe me?"

Loki's thoughts gets more desperate as time goes and you're not making yourself known to him. What if I did something wrong... and drove Y/N away Loki's so done with that in his life and he really tried to make this work. He wanted you to like him. When Loki can't take it anymore he begins to caress Tom in hope of getting his help. He can't let go of his thoughts of somehow having driven you away. Tom stretches out feeling Loki's fidgety touch and slowly wakes up. Loki can't wait and blurts out "Y/N is gone, did I do something wrong?"

"Relax, she's most likely at work. It's Monday" Tom says drowsily before adding "she likes you, don't worry" Loki flicker his eyes and continues to be fidgeting his hands at Tom. His mind's spinning having a hard time understanding what that's supposed to mean Monday?... and Tom finally grabs him "look, it's Monday and she's needed at her work place" Tom looks around blinking his eyes open "she usually leaves a message, didn't I leave my phone somewhere here?" He sees it laying at the table "there it is"

Loki instantly flies up grabbing it to look at it "nothing" He turns to Tom looking disappointed. Tom smiles and reaches out a hand "give it to me, it's locked" Loki comes back to bed giving the phone to Tom who says "yes, see" showing it immediately to Loki 'Good morning, went to work, have a great day and say hello to Loki for me. PS You have to tell me what you've been up to - or perhaps show me again'