Want to watch

Loki tells you casually "I followed him to the gent's restroom. Then he let me finger him as he was pushed against the wall. I do believe he would have let me go further if I didn't have to leave." You can hear Loki's teasing tone as he's  making Tom blush even more.

Hearing Loki tell you about it as he's following right behind Loki and you sends thrilling vibes through Tom's body. Loki's right. Tom would have let Loki go further. His dick twitches at the thought. He did like Loki's advances at him in the restroom. It was so hot getting Loki's hands all over him like that as he was brutally pushed into the wall. Tom liked the feeling of being Loki's prey. Tom's surrounding disappeared and there was only Loki and his body against his.

Tom draws for breath hoping to be in Loki's hands again. His reaction is obvious and Tom can see your knowing gaze at him as you grin. Arriving at the bedroom Tom is in a daze as he hears Loki say to you in a hoarse thick voice "I'm going to sit you down at the bed. Then I'm going to pick up from where I left him. Would you like to watch?" From Loki's tone of voice you can tell that it was meant for Tom to hear it.

You can clearly see the impact it has on Tom from the way he stops and almost stumbles.
When Tom hears it, it's like his blood rush to his crotch and makes him incapable of thinking of anything else than Loki and you Please His head spins out of desire and need.

You look at Tom who's opened his mouth in a gasp at Loki's words. He stops behind you seeing how Loki gently sits you down. Tom backs up to the wall in an almost magnetic mechanical way waiting in excitement for Loki to make his move. He's got the experience at the restroom fresh in mind. Loki leans down to give you a kiss. It's tender at first but then turns into something more demanding and hot. His tongue slips in your mouth and swirls around in slow motions as he gently holds your chin. His dominant way of handling you makes you shiver.

When he ends the kiss Loki doesn't let go of his gaze at you. "I want you to be perfectly still right here" his intense focus at you makes you moan. You remain still with a gasping breath as he backs off to slowly turn to Tom who's panting standing at the wall. Loki glides with a smooth move closer to Tom who backs up even more. You have a perfect view slightly from the side of them. When Loki stands nose to nose with Tom he whispers hoarsely "turn around please." Tom licks his lips and does what Loki says. He turns around putting his hands up to the wall.

Tom wants this. He's making a slight arch as he feels Loki press his lean body against his. Loki lets his hands roam Tom's sides gripping his thighs. He rubs his hard dick against Tom's bum. Tom is melting into Loki's touch. Having Loki this close breathing heavily in his neck makes Tom feel like he's getting sucked into Loki's magnetic field. His mind is getting dizzy of desire and the thought of being Loki's. The sheer notion of knowing that Loki so openly wants to share living arrangements with him and you drives Tom into a shivering emotional mess.

Tom feels a bit lightheaded and can admit that he might've indulged himself in a few too many glasses of wine due to being nervous about delivering his suggestion to live together under the same roof. That you agreed to his idea adds to his light headed attitude. Now he's also feeling something similar to being euphoric at the thought of living together with the both of you. Tom can feel how he's melting into the heated atmosphere in the room. The air is thick with lust and sexual need. Loki's hands gripping him brings Tom to the full clarity he can do anything to me, I'm going to beg him to take me

Loki looks back at you as he licks two fingers soaking them. As he's doing that he's pushing at Tom's legs making him spread wider before letting his fingers inside Tom's trousers and reach down his cleft. Tom moans and leans his head back to Loki as he arches more. His hands are grasping at the wall for stability. You can only gasp at the sight and how your whole body feels as if it's going to combust out of sheer arousal.