Please please

Do not not continue to read any further if you're homophobic or under 18 years old.
Please, I implore you to stop reading all nicely to spare you from any discomfort. All the best

-

Loki has small groans with each breath. He loves your recklessness towards him. She's making it better, using the cord on me, she knows his thoughts are erratic due to his urges. Please His position leaning on his upper body to the sofa leaves him open and inviting. It's exactly like his fantasy where Tom uses him to his own advantage. Loki can't help but to arch.

Seeing Loki's arousal makes you feel that suction of energy. You go back to sit beside Tom letting your hands caress Loki's bum and thighs. Tom pushes at Loki's knees making him spread more. You reach under Loki to stroke him while Tom's stroking himself. Loki's twitching making small movements with his hips. "I love this sight" you say as you look at them both. Their flustered movements fuels your own arousal making your folds swell more.

You look at Tom saying "wait" letting Loki  go making him whine. Then you tilt your head continuing "if you have to touch him, only graze him with your cock" Loki whines hearing your words but keeps himself in his arching position. Tom nods seeing you go to the kitchen. He's moaning and stroking himself while waiting for you. Loki can hear Tom stroking himself behind him and whines at thought not getting anything. He's so ready to be used. Loki grins at his own reaction thinking well ain't I the needy one

Loki's thoughts quickly alters feeling how Tom suddenly lets his cock glide over his arse and cleft down to his entrance. The teasing makes Loki pant a "yes,  please..." Loki's pushing himself towards Tom but isn't getting anything from Tom who withdraws from him. Loki twitch and begins to move his hips back and forth aiming to get more. Tom pants seeing what Loki's doing. He shines up seeing you come back bringing an oil with you. You bend down to kiss Tom loving what you see. He stretches towards you for a hard kiss continuously stroking himself.

You put the bottle beside you telling Tom to touch Loki "just squeeze him gently at his tip" Loki reacts by a jolt at Tom's touch in spite of knowing what's going to happen. Leaning into Loki you suddenly grab his collar forcing him to arch saying "do you want to know why you need to be bound Loki?" He moans at the pleasure he's feeling saying a long "please" "We're going to play with you for a long time, we'd like to hear you beg as much as you do, I don't want you to end it by touching yourself"

Loki whimpers at your words mmm so good On an impulse you whisper to him "you belong right here with us. You know that we want you" I'd do anything for her Loki's head spins hearing what you whisper to him and feeling Tom's touch at his pulsating length. Tom lets his fingers glide at Loki's tip making him shiver and moan before letting him go.

You turn to Tom "can you make him spread more while holding him still?" Tom takes a strong grip with his big hands each side at Lokis bum making his entrance spread. Loki holds his breath but can't help but to quiver in anticipation. His body arches by itself desperately wanting whatever's coming. The feeling of being entirely at your disposal is driving him to the brink.

You lean in licking at his cleft down his balls. Loki makes a long whining moan being still. When he's thoroughly wet you blow gently at his entrance waiting for Loki's response. The reaction comes immediately by him clenching and making a jolt. Tom's holding him in place by his grip. Loki's erotic sounds is getting louder. So good

You lean in sticking your tongue in him. Letting it teasingly in and out of Loki making him twitch of pleasure "please." His moans and quivering gets to both you and Tom. The immensely pleasure you and Tom are creating for Loki makes him dizzy not knowing what to do with himself. If you were to stop he would beg, shamelessly so. He's finally having his fantasy coming true and can't think of anything else. They're so good Loki loves the attention he's getting and being entirely in your hands is so arousing.