It's only me here

You've been trying to focus on work for the rest of the day. But Loki and Tom's moans and Loki's begging is vividly in your mind. It makes you very susceptible to any type of sound or touch that's even remotely related to heated activity. That sweet magnetic suction between your legs makes itself known as you walk, sit or move around at all. At the end of your workday you just give up to finish early. You're desperate to get home and you're not of any use at work anyway.

Every time you close your eyes you can see them. Aroused heated bodies, Loki twitching begging and Tom being the dominant tease. Tom's new trait being dominant is definitely a turn on. It makes you want more. Perhaps he's in the mood for something like that again. The thrilling feeling of your thoughts sends delicious shivers of anticipation down your spine as you leave work. That magnetic feeling had turned you into a wet pounding mess. Your panties are clearly damp in between your legs.

You hurry up to get home in hope of seeing them there. The burning need is making your sight blurry and hard of hearing. Unlocking your front door you can hear the radio and Tom singing in the kitchen. Just hearing his melodic voice makes you gasp and ache for him. You kick off your shoes and hang your jacket taking a shivering deep breath before entering.

Tom's sitting at the table reading a newspaper drinking coffee. He looks happy and sings along the tunes as he's reading. It feels good to see his familiar wide spreading way of sitting. A grin meets you as he looks up at you before he notices your condition. His grin turns into being all smug and it makes you shiver. Tom says "have you been like that since we fucked?" You can only nod clasping your hand at the doorpost seeking stability.

He lifts his eyebrow as he's grinning in amusement. Then he leans back at the chair while tilting his hips upwards to ensure that you look at him "need something my love" he continues "Loki's gone home for a while, it's only me here. If you think I'll suffice I'll be happy to oblige." Tom's still grinning as he already knows your answer. You gasp a "yes, please" feeling that sweet suction in your pussy. You decide to add a "sir" to emphasise your need. He spreads his legs to go wider saying "did you like what you heard?" You just nod being in breathless anticipation of what he might do.

Your panties are soaked and Tom's posture while being amused isn't helping. He bites his lip letting his gaze glide up and down over your body. His own desire has been lingering since Loki left him. The feeling of Loki's body pressing against his backside is constantly coming to surface in his mind. Tom can feel it come over him with full force as he sees your look and twitching needy body. He loves how you can't even talk and he wants to take control.

Tom grins as he knows what he wants. He'll definitely take advantage of this opportunity. "Get out of your panties. Show me" he suddenly rasps as he puts the newspaper to the side. You're glad over choosing wearing a skirt today. You do obey him without any hesitation. You need this. Pulling them down you look at him with your open panting mouth.

It's clearly you that's the fully aroused one, but you're clearly affecting Tom as well. He's looking at you with a cloudier gaze as you get your soaking panties in your hand. Tom stretches out his hand motioning for you to give them to him.  He's never done anything like that before and it turns you on. You feel like a little girl who's behaved badly. Biting your lip you hand them over. He looks at you as he feels them in his big hand "soaked in your need. I like it."

Your legs get weak and you sink down to sit on your knees in front of him. "Open your shirt and show me your breasts" Tom's straightforward request makes you draw for breath. It doesn't take long before you've obeyed him. You're just so ready. You open your shirt to pull the bra down under your breasts and wait in shivery anticipation for his next move.

Tom looks at your erect nipples as you can't help but to push your whole chest forward to him in hope of getting his touch. He's not saying anything, but leans into one arm that's resting on his leg getting his other hand to you. Then he slowly rolls one of your nipples between his fingers. He's taking his time and enjoys how it swells even more under his touch. You can only sit trying to breathe as the sensations roam your heated body.