2.

Luke got his first goal in just his second game ahhh so proud of him! Enjoy
_____________

"Nice to meet ya jack" I reply. "Uh you too" he says. A guy that looks like him stands beside him "I'm luke" he says. "Hi luke im Olivia" I say looking at him then back at jack.

Jack scratches the back of his neck awkwardly "uh so you were the anthem singer weren't you?' He asks. I take the jager bomb down then nod "yes I sure was" I answer.

The girls standing beside me awkwardly "we're here too" jordyn says. He looks at her "hi" he says. "I'm gay but you're cute" she says. I sigh "I'm sorry she has no filter" I say glaring at her.

He laughs awkwardly and shifts "that's fine" he says then takes the jager bomb down. We start talking and the girls talk to other devils players that are there. "Let's go find a place to sit" I suggest.

I guide him through the club and we find a small booth "so do you live in Jersey?" He asks when we sit down. "I've got a place here and one in the city" I answer. "Oh that's cool" he says.

"Yeah but currently I'm on tour" I reply. "That's even cooler" he says. I shrug "it's fun but I'm almost done" I frown. "Yeah? What are your plans for after?" He asks.

Shrugging I take a sip of my drink "no idea I am working on an album though" I answer. "Yeah? How long have you been singing?" He asks. "Since I was a kid but professionally for four years" I answer.

He nods listening "that's amazing, you've probably sang the anthems the best so far" he says. I blush "well thank you" I reply. "You're welcome" he says. "How long have you been playing in new Jersey?" I ask. "A few years now" he answers.

We get to know each other a little more and have a couple drinks throughout the rest of the night.

Around 1am jordyn comes up with isla "girl we gotta get home" she says. "Shit you're right, I've got rehearsals in the morning" I say standing up. Jack nods and follows behind "can I get your number or do I gotta find your instagram?" He asks.

Bold. I like it. I turn to him before we get to the exit. "Here" I say handing him my phone. He takes his out and hands me it and I add my number into his phone under. Liv

He smiles when he sees it "so I guess I'll see you around?" He asks handing me my phone back. I nod putting my phone away "yeah I uh if you're not busy tomorrow I've got a show in the city, you should come" I say.

"Oh totally I'll be there" he says. I smile and nod "see ya hughes" I say winking at him then leaving with the girls. "Where'd you go liv?" Felicity asks. "I was talking to Jack" I answer. She smirks "I saw him lookin at you" she says.

My face heats up "oh stop we're just getting to know each other I also still don't want anything" I reply. She shakes her head "we'll see about that he seems like trouble" she says. I shake my head "he isn't he's actually quite nice" I reply.

She shakes her head "I've heard about hockey players cheating" she says. "Well we're not dating so he is free to do whatever he wants" I reply. "Yet, what about when you're dating and he's on the road?" She asks.

I sigh "well we're not together so I dont care" I answer. "Just be careful" she says. "I will" I reply. We get back to our shared apartment and I fall asleep shortly after my head hits the pillow.