6.

I know Luke didn't debut til recently but let's pretend he started earlier  :) ok Enjoy
______________

"Your baby?" Jordyn asks smirking. I blush "that never happened" I reply and i watch the game as we leave the arena going back to the tour bus. "Yes it did" she smirks. "Shh" I reply. Nico scores assisted by Luke and jack, I can't help but cheer again.

The second intermission starts when we get to the bus so I text jack.

Liv

Great goal!

Proud of you jacky

Jack

You saw it?

Thank you

Liv

Yes I'm watching

Z lost tho :(

Jack

Dang how bad?

Liv

6-1

He got their goal

Jack

Dang

Was it good?

Liv

Yes! It was a wrap around

Jack

Dang

I smile and wait til the last period starts and watch it in my bunk with my airpods in. "You're being loud dude" jordyn says from her bunk. "Shit sorry" I reply taking an airpod out.

Jack gets hit and both nico and Luke go after the guy while he gets up and stops them. I cover my mouth watching jack yell at the guy. "That's kinda hot" I whisper.

"What's hot?" Isla asks from her bunk across the way. "Jack yelling at a player on the other team" I answer. "You're down bad" she says. "We haven't done anything yet and he makes me gitty and nervous" I confess.

She turns facing me "it's been what, a week and a half of talking everyday?" She asks. I nod "yeah" I answer. "With how often I hear you talking I don't blame you" she says. I smile then frown "he's gonna be gone for another road trip when we're home" I tell her. "Really?" She asks.

I nod and sigh "yeah, so by time we do go on a date it'll be almost a month since we met" I answer. "That's good though right?" She asks. I nod "yeah, we're getting to know each other on a friendly level but we agreed to have a date when he gets back" I smile.

We talk for a little bit while I'm watching the game and she eventually falls asleep. Then the games over, they won 5-2. Jack smiling brightly as him, nico and Luke hug.

So cute. I watch a live stream of the post game interviews and then scroll on tiktok for a little bit.

"Olivia and her friends were all seen at the Oilers vs Anaheim game in Edmonton, during warmups someone noticed her and trevor interact, what do we think was said?" The person in the tiktok says. Oh great.