11.

I'm really on a roll with writing hehe enjoy
___________________

I nervously dance around my bathroom as I get ready for the third date with jack in the last few days since he's been back from the road trip. "Liv! Jack's here" jordyn says.

"I'm almost done!" I shout back. "Well you look beautiful" jack says from my bathroom doorway. I jump and turn to him then look at my outfit. Sweat pants and a hoodie "thank you" I blush. He smiles "you're very welcome" he says. "I'll be just a couple minutes" I say.

He nods and comes in leaning against the counter while I finish doing my hair and he watches with a smile. While I change he waits with the girls. "Wait baby should I pack an overnight bag?" I ask peaking my head out.

They all turn to me and he smiles "if you want sure" he answers. I nod and put a pair of shorts and a shirt in a mini back pack with deodorant and perfume. Then in my guitar case I put my guitar and my song book. "Ready?" I ask him.

We leave for his place and he holds my hand while driving and I sing along to the songs on the radio. A couple being mine. "So Luke's at his girlfriends" he says. "So we've got your place to ourselves?" I ask.

"Yeah, that ok with you?" He asks. I smile and nod "yeah definitely" I answer. He smiles "okay I've got lots planned for today" he says excitedly. I smile "you're so cute when you're excited" I blurt out.

Before he can say anything the car behind us is honking so he starts driving again. We're almost there. "Thank you" he says resting his hand on my leg. I blush and look at him "your smile just makes me smile" I tell him. "Really?" He asks.

I nod "yeah" I answer blushing. "Guess I'll smile a lot more just so I can see you smile" he says. "Wow you're so smooth" I say leaning over the middle console.

After he's parked we speed upstairs "here let me take your bags" he says. I hand him my bag and my guitar case, he puts the case by the couch and then my bag in his room.

When he comes out he hands me a nerf gun. "What's this for?" I ask. "Since we can't just go play lazer tag I thought we'd have some fun here" he says. I giggle "sounds fun" I say then shoot him in the chest.

He gasps "rude" he says then shoots me back. I squeal and run away, we spend about an hour running around the apartment shooting each other with the nerf guns. The little foam bullets all over by time we're done. "Ok you win" he says.

Feeling tired we sit on the couch and I look at him "what's next?" I ask. "Do you like video games?" He asks. "Yeah" I answer. He smiles and hands me the second controller "here" he says. We then spend hours playing nhl23. "You hungry?" He asks.

"Very" I answer. He smiles "sweet, I got lilly and luke to make pizza dough before they went to her place" he says. I smile and follow him over to the kitchen. A big bowl of dough on the counter. "Oooo" I say.

I lean up and kiss his cheek "this is super cute jack" I tell him. He smiles and hugs me "theres more babe" he says. "Yeah?" I ask. He smiles nodding "yes but first pizza" he says.

About 45 minutes later the pizzas are out of the oven. I take a cute pic of them before we eat them.

While we're eating I post the photo on my private instagram. Only my super close friends and other people in the industry follow me and know about it.

Gold Rush | Jack HughesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara