37.

Just 3 left after this chapter :( holy crap has it gone by though and I'm SO excited to start posting coles uh anyway! Here's a chapter with a bit more of livs back story and some wholesomeness
Enjoy!
______________________

Just a couple weeks, a few games and a road trip for jack later we're at the airport waiting for my grandma to land. She moved to florida when I was 18 and living on my own.

When I was about 6 years old my grandma started raising me because of my parents choosing drugs over being parents. She put everything to the side and took me in and was the closest thing I had to a mother.

"It says her flight landed" jack says coming back from staring at the screen. "Okay good" I say rubbing the bump feeling the babies move around. "You excited?" He asks.

I nod "yeah I'm very excited and she can see the house" I answer watching the door. Just a few minutes later she coming through the door with her suitcases. I stand up and we slowly walk towards her.

She smiles and hugs me gently when we meet in the middle "oh livy I've missed you" she says. "I've missed you too, how have you been?" I ask looking her over. She seems just as healthy as the last time I saw her.

Jack stands awkwardly and she looks at him "jack hello it's nice to finally meet you in person" she says and pulls him into a hug. I giggle and watch him awkwardly hug her back.

"So shall we?" She asks. I nod and jack takes her suitcases for her and we walk beside each other "so you live together right?" She asks. "Yes we got a house after we found out about the babies" I answer.

She nods "good good, how big?" She asks. I laugh knowing that she taught me to aim for a big house and big family but to also travel a lot "6 bed rooms and 7 bathrooms" I answer. "Good, 2 guest bedrooms is good" she says. "Well right now its 3 guest bedrooms and 1 nursery" jack says.

We get to the house after stopping for wingstop, my grandmas choice which I'm not mad about I've been craving wings like crazy. "We eat then show me around" she says. "I can show you around I'm sure liv is tired" Jack says.

Right as he says that I'm yawning and nodding "yeah I am we went on a walk earlier and these babies are active" I say rubbing the bump and eating a boneless wing. "So how has the pregnancy been? Howd you find out?" She asks.

"Well the first trimester I was touring and trying to mask it but was throwing up whenever I wasnt on stage and the second was good and we found out when I fainted during a rehearsal" I answer.

My grandma gasps "livy why didn't you tell me you fainted? What was the cause?" She asks. "I'm sorry you were traveling and on cruises I didnt wanna worry you and I was dehydrated" I answer.

After we've eaten I clean up while her and jack walk around the house and he shows her around.

Jack's point of view

Livs grandma is visiting us so I thought it would be a great idea to ask her for permission to marry liv. I know she's probably going to say yes but I'm still nervous since it is our first time meeting.