10.

Enjoy
________________

That night was the best night of my life. After I finished showing him my songs we cuddled on the couch before moving to his bed and falling asleep with my head on his chest.

A couple times throughout sleeping I felt him kiss my forehead and squeeze me. It made me feel safe.

His alarm woke us up and while we were making pancakes and bacon for breakfast luke came back with nico. "Oh hi I didn't expect to see ya" luke says. Jack blushes "we had our date last night" he says draping his arm over my shoulder.

"That's why you weren't there?" Nico asks. "Yeah wanted to spend some time with liv" he answers nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck. "You're so soft" Luke says. Jack glares at him and goes back to cooking the bacon.

I giggle "dont tease him luke" I tell him. "Fine, there enough breakfast for us?" He asks. "Yup" jack says. "Sweet" nico says and they go sit down.

My arms go around Jack's waist hugging him from behind "it's ok to be soft bub" I whisper. He rests a hand ontop of mine "I know" he says. I lean up and kiss his cheek "you make me soft too" I whisper.

He smiles and leans down pecking my lips "good" he whispers. I blush and then look at the bacon "I think it's done babe" I say. He takes the bacon out and I mix up the pancake mix then use some of the bacon fat to cook them in. "You're a genius baby" jack says while adding chocolate chips.

"Thank you" I blush. We make a few with the chocolate and some without. "K boys come get your food" I tell them. They both jump up and run over, I hand them a plate and they take what they want then go back to the couch.

Jack and I finish making ours then sit at the island eating together. "What are your plans for the day?" He asks. "Gotta go to the studio soon" I answer. "Sounds fun, want me to drop you off?" He asks. "Sure I've gotta stop at my place first" I answer.

And that's what we did. After breakfast and I change back into my other clothes we go over to my place. The girls not there but a note from them. Islas auditioning for New York fashion week in the fall, and the others are out shopping.

Once I've changed into something else and grabbed what I need we go back down and he drives to the studio. "Wait" he says. I turn to him "yeah babe?" I ask. "Good bye kiss" he says.

I smile and lean over kissing him, he smiles against my lips kissing back. "I'll text you ok?" He says. I nod "ok" I smile then put my hood and sunglasses on then speed into the studio.

Since being home from tour I haven't posted much on social media and I've kept it a low profile. I did that after my last tour but this time I'm not sure how long it'll be. "Hey liv" aaron greets. "Hey, Patrick not here?" I ask.

He shakes his head "nope said he's sick" he answers. "Darn that's ok" I say sitting down. "I did bring someone along but they're in the bathroom" he says. Oh god. Who?

My mind wonders and heart thumps "oh cool" I say nervously. The door opens and I turn around and gasp "holy shit" I cover my mouth. "Definitely not my name" he jokes. I laugh "sorry hi jack I'm liv" I reply.

Jack antonoff. Holy shit. "Oh I know" he says. "Shall we get started?" Aaron asks. I look at them both "yes holy crap" I say. They both laugh and we get started on track 10.