18.

I've been mourning the devils being eliminated and as of Sunday night the oilers as well but this ones a long one :) enjoy
______________________________

The third round against the florida panthers didn't go so well. In Jack's words, they got wacked. They only went to game 4 but jack and luke got a couple goals in all 4 games.

For game 4 a few of his friends from other teams came to support him it was nice to meet them. Emma had fun flirting with trevor and felicity actually got to talking to Cole. Jordyn brought cari and I talked with ellen most of the game.

Now it's the end of may and it's the day of filming the music video for my single. Jack and I woke up early to go on a run together and luke is at Lilly's. "Ready babe?" Jack asks. "Yeah ready" I answer grabbing my phone.

He grabs my hand as we walk out to his car "I've never done anything like this before, you sure you want me in this?" He asks. "Babe all you've gotta do is ignore the camera and act like we're the only ones in the room and yes I'm sure I want you in it" I answer.

We get to the warehouse where we're shooting the music video and all the crews running around setting everything up and Anthony's standing while typing in his phone.

"Liv there ya are" he says when he sees me. "We're ready" I reply. "Is he?" Tony asks nodding at jack. I look up at him and see his nervous face "he will be" I answer. Tony nods and walks away then I look at jack again "I can do this" he says.

I lean up on my tip toes "thank you for this baby" I whisper. His hands rest on my waist and he smiles "of course babe" he smiles. I smile and peck his lips "I love you" I whisper. His arms go around my waist pulling me into a hug "I love you more" he whispers. "Not possible" I whisper back.

He chuckles "yes it is" he says. "Mmm ok" I whisper. He smiles and kisses me gently, I smile against his lips kissing him back. Before we get carried away we're called to the makeup chairs and they start working on my makeup and hair.

They keep my hair and makeup natural and only put powder on Jack's face while leaving his hair alone. I change into the dress that wardrobe had for me while jack changes into the suit they had for him.

At the same time we're stepping out of the change rooms and I look over at him and my legs almost give out "holy crap you're gorgeous" he says looking at me. My face heats up and I blush "thank you" I whisper.

The video shoot goes by and now we're going down to Florida for a couple weeks just to visit his family. The girls and I step away from the group hug "I'll be back in 2 weeks" I tell them.

"We'll miss you" jordyn says. "I know I know" I reply. "She's in good hands" jack says. "We know" isla says. "Have fun" jordyn says. "We will" I reply grabbing my bag which is then taken by jack. "Let's go" he says excitedly.

We leave for the airport and get there fairly quick. Unfortunately I spot paparazzi so we put our hoods on and we're at the gate with an hour until boarding. "I think trevor and cole are gonna be there too" he says. "Oh yay that should be fun" I reply.

He nods and holds my hand "they spent a lot of time with us at our beach house" he tells me. "Awe now I'm imagining baby jack and baby trevor and cole hanging out" I say resting my head on his shoulder. "I'm sure my mom would happily show you photos and videos" he says.