12.

If you've loved the non-hockey cameos so far there's definitely more to come! Especially from the music industry heheheh

Enjoy

________________________

"Don't miss me too much" I joke. He chuckles "I'll try not too" he says hugging me tightly. "Come on jack" nico shouts. He sighs "I'll call you when I get there" he says.

I nod "ok be safe" I reply. He smiles and kisses me deeply "I will" he whispers after pulling away. I smile and watch him walk off. "It's nice to see him happy again" lilly says from beside me. "How long have you known them?" I ask.

She smiles "a few years now" she answers. "Oh cool" I reply. We walk back to our cars talking and we separate after. Jack wanted me to drop him off so he drove to my place and we switched to my car and i drove. He had fun in the passenger seat. It was quite cute.

The girls are all home and having breakfast when I get there. "How was yesterday?" Jordyn asks pausing her show. I smile happily "good" I answer sitting down. "Is that a hickey I see?" Isla asks. "What?" I ask. She pokes it and I grab my phone to check it out.

Jordyn smirks "you got dick didn't you?" She asks. I smirk "yeahhhh" I answer. "How was it?" They all ask. "I am not sharing that" I answer. "By the hickey and how you're glowing I'm going to guess it was great" jordyn says.

Guess I've got the post sex glow. "Fine yeah it was great" I give in. "I dont need any details" felicity says. "I dont either" the others say. "Wasn't gonna give you any anyway" I reply. "Thank God" they all whisper. I roll my eyes and go on my phone.

"Are we doing anything tonight?" Isla asks. "I'm incognito" I answer. Since being back from tour I've hardly been seen and I'm starting to like it that way but I know it's not gonna last long. "So you're staying in?" She asks.

I nod "yeah jack might wanna facetime when he gets there" I answer. "You're in love" emma teases. I blush "I'm not denying it or confirming it" I reply. "Well we approve" isla says. "That's true" jordyn says. I smile "good" I reply.

Since I'm staying in and they wanna go shopping then out to the club later they do and I stay here watching tv. They spend a few hours shopping and right as they walk through the door Jack is calling me on facetime.

They all got to their rooms while I answer. His happy face appearing on my screen. "Hey beautiful" he greets. I smile "hey bub" I reply. He frowns "I miss you already" he says. "I miss you too" I frown. "This week will go by so fast though" he says.

"I hope so" I pout. He smiles "I'm sure of it" he reassures me. "I think I'm gonna hermit until you get back" I reply. "Do you have food at least?" He asks. "Yes I do" I answer.

We facetime for a bit before he has to go for a team dinner. The girls left while we were still on facetime so I'm home alone. Instead of making something to eat I order a pizza and some wings for myself while watching miss Americana.

By midnight I'm in bed scrolling through tiktok. Somehow I've had a handful of jack edits on my for you page and I'm not mad about it.

The next morning approaches and I tiredly wake up and wonder into the kitchen. Like a routine I make coffee and some avocado toast. While I'm eating jordyn comes out of her room rubbing her eyes tiredly.