24.

I've been very busy lately and writers block hit me like crazy once again. Uh enjoy this wholesome chapter!
_______________________

Late November

"Let's go devils let's go!" The fans shout. I sit back in the chair watching jack sit in the penalty box. Just a minute ago he got a penalty for tripping. I didn't think he tripped the guy but that's just me.

Lilly sits up as luke gets the puck and shoots it right into the back of the net. She jumps up and cheers from the suite. Tonight we're in the suite with the other girlfriends so we have some privacy. The last couple games I've been swarmed by my fans.

I love them but this is my private time. Speaking of private my roommates and I are hosting a friendsgiving, quinn, trevor and cole are flying here tonight since the break starts tomorrow. Alex is already here since they're playing LA.

Jack gets out of the penalty box and gets the puck right away. Sadly it hits the cross bar but nico gets the rebound. Isla and I jump up on our feet cheering.

They celebrate and both look over at us. We both cheer louder causing them to laugh. After they finish celebrating they're back on the bench. I look at the bench and alex hangs his head in defeat. "I feel a little bad for alex" I frown. "Same" isla says.

Sadly this game goes by way too fast but the devils win. When the crowd settles we make our way down to the family waiting area but when we get there Trevor, quinn, sophie and cole are there. "Olivia!" Trevor cheers.

I laugh as he hugs me "you saw me like a week ago" I tell him. "And? I'm excited" he says. "Jack should be out soon" quinn says as he side hugs me. "Awesome hi quinn" I reply. "Hi sophie" I add while hugging her. "Hi liv" she replies.

After hugging and catching up quickly we watch Jack's post game interview that he got pulled into. "So thanksgiving weekend is coming up do you have any plans?" One interviewer askd. "Uh yeah just uh spending time with my brothers, friends and girlfriend" he answers.

My face heats up as Jack's smile appears after mentioning me. "Speaking of girlfriend, olivia released her album not too long ago and you were in music videos, how proud of her are you?" Another asks.

He chuckles awkwardly "I'm uh very proud of her" he answers. "What's your favourite song of hers?" The same guy asks. "All of em" he answers. "Me too" trevor says standing beside me.

"Thanks z" I whisper. He nods "of course" he whispers back. His interview ends a minute later and about 20 minutes later jacks coming out with wet hair and his suit on.

Jack comes right to me and hugs me tightly. "Good job" I whisper. "Thank you" he whispers back. He puts me back on my feet and looks down at me "your boys are here" I tell him. He finally realizes that trevor,
Cole, and quinn are here.

I watch as he hugs them and while they're Congratulating him alex comes from the visiting locker room. "Turcs!" They cheer. "I didnt know you guys were here" he says.

The girls and I watch them be weird for a couple minutes. "Trev is adorable" emma blurts out. "What's happening with you two?" I ask her. "Keeping it casual" she shrugs. "I know you don't do long distance" I start. "No" she says.

"Fine" I give in. They stop hugging and being bros so we start leaving. "We ubered here by the way" trevor tells jack. "We can pile into my car" jack says draping his arm over my shoulder and trevor walks beside him.