36.

So dang proud of this story lol hope ya enjoy! Just a few more chapters to go, sorry I haven't been writing I've got bad writers block again
___________________________

November

I am now about 7ish months along I'm not even sure anymore and the hockey season has been going on for about a month now. The devils are doing pretty decent. There has been 16 games and a few road trips. So far they're 10-6.

Unfortunately during one of the away games jack injured his ankle during a hit so he's been hobbling around the house and he is finally back on the ice practicing. Thanksgiving is coming upon us soon but since I don't want to travel we're hosting Thanksgiving.

Quinn and sophie have the couple of days off as well so they're flying here. "Babyyy I need help!" He shouts from our nursery. I put my mascara down and woddle over "what do you need help with?" I ask.

"Is the sign straight?" He asks. "Yes baby it is" I answer. "Hows your ankle?" I ask. "Its better" he answers. "You returning soon?" I ask. "Uh yeah after thanksgiving" he answers. I nod "that's awesome" I smile and woddle away.

He follows me out "you don't have to go to the game tonight you can rest" he tells me. "I wanna be there even though you'll be in the press box again" I reply. "Okayy if you say so" he says. I finish getting ready and he puts his suit on and then we're off to the arena.

Tonight's the last game before thanksgiving and Jack's got a few days off from practicing but I'm sure he'll still get his morning workout in. "Luke's playing first line" he says from the drivers side.

"Yeah? That's awesome" I reply looking over at him. He glances over at me for a few seconds while hes driving "did I tell you that you look beautiful?" He asks. I blush "you didnt" I answer.

He gasps "well damn my bad you're looking beautiful" he says resting his hand on my leg. "Thank you I feel giant" I say honestly. "You're not" he says. "I know I just feel so big" I sigh.

Jack shakes his head "you're carrying our babies they're growing in there you've got 3 more months" he says then rests his hand on the bump. "It feels crazy that it's gone by so fast but it's also going so slow" I say shaking my head.

We talk about the babies on the drive and we get to the arena and we share a few kisses before I go to the family room where some of the girlfriends are. "Liv! Look at you" lilly gushes.

I giggle a little because she saw me yesterday "hi lils" I reply. "How are my niece and nephews?" She asks. "They're good" I answer rubbing the bump. Suddenly 2 of them start kicking.

"I think they're hungry" I add. "Let's get you some food I'm a tad hungry too" she says and we go over to the buffet they have for players and the families. "Olivia you look gorgeous" ryleigh says standing at the buffet.

I smile "thank you ry" I reply. "How are they?" She asks. "Wait how are YOU doing?" She asks. I giggle "they are good and I'm tired but great" I answer. "That's good, you excited?" She asks. "It took me a little for it to kick in but yeah I am" I answer.

We talk while getting our food then we sit and eat and talk with a few others and some kids run around the room playing together. It makes me excited to see the 2 mini Jack's and the mini me to be here.