39.

Holy crap it's the second last chapter ahhh I also just noticed the views and I'm shocked thank you all so much it means the world, I've been writing for so long and I'm feeling the most creative I've ever been
_________________________

A few weeks later

"Jack can you uh come here please?" I ask from the nursery. "Yeah baby what do you need?" He asks coming in from our room. "My uh my water broke can you um clean it up while I change so we can go to the hospital?" I ask him calmly.

His eyes widen "for real? Uh okay we're gonna be parents everything is okay" he says then kisses the side of my head before running off to grab paper towels and cleaning spray. I woddle over to our bedroom and on the way there Ellen comes out of the guest room looking tired from her nap.

She looks at me with concern written all over her face "are you okay? What's happening?" She asks and helps me over to the room. "My water broke" I answer calmly. "Want me to get your grandma? I think shes napping as well" she asks.

"I uh ah get jim to i need help changing" i answer. She nods and goes into mom mode "of course sweetie, jim! Go wake her grandma her water broke" she shouts at him. He sprints out of his room and down the stairs passing Jack who is coming back up with the cleaning stuff.

Jim and my grandma come back up while ellen helps me change and jim takes over cleaning up the nursery floor, thank god we went with flooring instead of carpet. "Okay baby you ready to go have our babies?" Jack asks me.

Before I can process it we're at the hospital and nurses are hooking me up to machines and we're waiting for the doctors to show up to do my c section. "I let the guys know, they're sad they cant be here" jack says.

The devils are on a road trip and Jack has taken the last 2 weeks off of playing and will continue to not play for a couple more weeks once the triplets are here. Thankfully I have my grandma and his mom for when hes playing or on the road.

My grandma decided to move here permanently so she can see them grow and she added so she can see Jack and I get married one day. The thought of us getting married makes me excited.

While I'm looking around and trying to push through contractions my doctor comes in with a bright smile. "Alright olivia are you ready to be taken for your c section?" She asks. "Yes I am so ready" I answer.

She looks at jack "and are you sitting with her?" She asks. "I uh yes" he answers. We're both taken to pre-OP and they prep me and one nurse tells jack everything that's going to happen.

An hour and a half later I'm laying in recovering holding 2 out of 3 babies while jack is holding the third. "They're so beautiful" I say looking at them. "You've got the boys and I've got our girl" jack says smiling down at Aurora. "We're parents" I reply.

He nods with a smile "we are" he says. For a few days it's just jack, the triplets and I in the hospital now we're on our way home where ellen and my grandma are waiting to meet the new additions to the family.

Both of them are sitting in the living room when we bring the 3 carseat carriers inside. "Oh my goodness" ellen gasps when she sees them. "You ready?" I ask them. "Our hands have been washed we're ready" my grandma asks.

"Alrighty Aurora ellen Hughes meet your grandma ellen and your great grandma Aurora" I say picking our only girl up very carefully. "She has just as little hair as you did" my grandma tells me. "Really?" I ask. She nods "oh yeah" she says.