33.

Hope everyone had a lovely christmas if you celebrate and here's to 2024! This story is almost done which makes me sad BUT the cole story is next!!
__________________________

End of August

We spent a week in new Jersey before going back to Michigan, so far no rumours about a pregnancy have started and I've been sort of off the grid since the tour ended.

Unfortunately today is the day I announce that the tour is cancelled for next year. We are not announcing that I'm pregnant with the triplets until next month.

As I sit on the couch with jack beside me and my phone in hand I stare at the drafted tweet "I'm scared" I whisper. "It's ok baby they'll know why next month" he says rubbing my knee gently. I nod and rub the bump before hitting the post button.

__

Twitter

OliviaDavis:

Unfortunately due to personal matters I have to cancel my tour for next year and I will hopefully reschedule at a later date, if you bought a ticket already email my team and they will reimburse you and send you a piece of merch

____

I let out a sigh of relief and watch as the replies flow through. Tons of people are upset and a few are speculating on why I cancelled the tour so suddenly after ending the tour with taylor.

Before we can look through the replies the guys come in from fishing. Jack didn't want to go so he stayed back with me. The motion of the boat makes me nauseous and the smell of the fish is just too much for my pregnant self.

"We got a few big ones" trevor says excitedly. "That's cool I can smell you from here" I reply looking over at him. Emma giggles "yeah babe go shower you do smell like fish" she says. He frowns "ok" he says.

He goes upstairs after giving emma and peck on the cheek. The other guys split off to also shower but emma sits down on one of the other couches. "How are you mama?" She asks. "Just announced that the tours cancelled" I frown.

She frowns "I know you're pregnant but you're not gonna do at least a few dates?" She asks. I shake my head "nope but I will perform at award shows if I'm invited" I answer. "That would be so cute!" She says.

We just hangout a bit lilly and sophie joining us before the guys come back all with wet hair. "Soooo if one of them is a boy is it gonna be luke jr?" Luke asks. Lilly rolls her eyes "oh stop I dont think they will" she says. "Uhhh I've been thinking of for a middle name" i answer.

Jack looks at me surprised "really?" He asks. I nod "yeah of course and if theres 2 Quintin for one of the middle names as well" I answer. Quinn smiles and so does sophie "really liv?" He asks. I nod "of course quinn" I answer with a shrug.

"I like it" jack says. "We'll just have to see what we're having first before choosing names and stuff" I point out. We spend the rest of the day hanging out and ellen and jim come back from hanging out with trevor and coles parents.

Ellen sees me in the kitchen cutting up cheese for a grilled cheese "I craved them too when I was pregnant with jack" she says. I smile eating a piece of cheese "it's so good" I laugh. She nods in agreement "yess i agree now sit i can make you one" she says.