23.

This last week has been insane so I haven't had time to write so forgive me lol enjoy this one!
___________________________

The month of October was pretty busy, my second single was a success and everyone loved the music video. Jack was on the road for a bit and I've been to all the home games. Now it's halloween and I'm trying to find matching costumes for jack and I.

"How about taylor and joe?" Jack suggests. I close my eyes and turn to look at him "they broke up babe" I reply. "We could do fearless Taylor and Joe jonas" he says.

I giggle and shake my head "maybe next year, how about jesse and woody from toy story" I suggest. "Okay!" He agrees. I smirk and grab the costumes then drag him over to the check out. We both get recognized while standing in line so we take photos with them before paying for our costumes and leaving.

On the way back to my place we stop for food and now we have a couple hours until we have to go Taylor's halloween party. "What do you wanna do until the party?" Jack asks resting his hand on my leg.

We make eye contact and I bite my lip "I have an idea" I whisper. His hand moves up my leg and he smirks "oh yeah?" He asks. I nod "ah huh" I mumble. He pulls me onto his lap facing him then stands up wrapping my legs around his waist.

My lips connect to his as he makes his way to my room. He passionately kisses back before gently placing me on my bed. I look up at him as he stands between my legs. His hands go to my hips "I'm going to make sweet love to you, that ok?" He asks.

"Y-yeah" I answer. He leans down kissing me gently "i love you my beautiful girl" he whispers. I start blushing "I love you too my handsome boy" I whisper back.

He gently takes my shirt off and starts kissing down my body leaving love bites on my chest where nobody can see. Then he takes off my pants tossing them to the side before kissing each of my thighs.

I feel his tongue on my clit a few seconds later then he slips a finger in causing my hips to buck up. For just a few seconds he stops to put a pillow underneath then he continues. My moans the only noise coming from my room. "Mmm baby I'm close" I whimper.

Jack nods and continues doing what he's doing. My toes start to curl and my legs start uncontrollably moving, my back arches and I feel a release. "Good girl" Jack says looking up at me.

"Holy fuck" I whisper catching my breath. He removes his fingers and licks them clean "you need a break first?" He asks. I elevate myself with my elbows "just some water" I answer.

After having some water and catching my breath jack positions himself between my legs. "Don't tease I need you" I beg. He smirks "I wasn't planning on teasing" he says leaning down to press his forehead against mine. Seconds later I feel him slip inside me and I moan quietly.

Our love making makes us late to getting to the party. Jordyn and cari greet us when we get to Taylor's. "Why so late?" Jordyn asks quietly with a slight smirk. "Some passionate sex" I whisper back.

She shakes her head "you two are so in love" she says. "Going on 8 months" I smile looking over at Jack talking with ryan and blake. He looks over at me and smiles then winks causing me to blush. "God I'm either gonna marry him or go through the worst break up known to man" I confess.

We move to the kitchen to get some drinks and jordyn smiles "you two are meant to be" she says. "I think so too" Taylor says. "Awww thank you tay" I gush. Jack, Ryan and blake come walking in. "Theres my girl" jack smiles.