26.

I was hit with writers block because of the offseason so I have  been lacking lately so I am sorry but I hope you enjoy!
_________________________

2 weeks later

I let out a sigh and I stop dancing "good work liv" the choreographer tells me. "Thank you" I reply tired. Thankfully only a few of my songs have dancing so I won't be extremely tired by the end of my set.

We finish rehearsals for today and as we're leaving my phone buzzes so I check it.

Jack

How was rehearsals?

Liv

Good, I'm leaving now

Jack

See you soon drive safe babe

Liv

Will do

After setting up the music I start driving back to my place where jack is waiting. He had practice this morning and fell asleep before I had to leave for rehearsals.

The drive is nice and smooth then I get home, Jack's car being in the visitors stall next to mine. I smile to myself happily and hold the necklace close to my heart. "Almost 1 year" I whisper to myself.

When I get up to my apartment it's quiet and I can only hear water running from my bathroom, theres a few massive bouquets of flowers on the island and a trail of rose peddles leading to my room.

"Baby?" I question. Jack appears in my doorway a minute later and he smiles "hi beautiful" he says greeting me. I put my bag down and smile "whatcha doing?" I ask him. "Making sure your bath is ready" he answers.

I blush and move closer to him "well will you be there?" I ask. He nods "oh of course!" He answers. I lean up and peck his lips "thank you" I whisper then walk passed him.

As I walk to my bathroom I strip my clothes off and jack follows behind taking his clothes off too. "Of course my girl" he says. I look around the bathroom and smile then turn around to jack standing there naked.

My face heats up when he looks me up and down then he smirks moving closer. "God damn I'm so lucky" he whispers. I bite my lip blushing "oh stop" I whisper back.

He shakes his head and leans down closer to my face "never" he whispers sending shivers down my spine. "Guess I'm still getting use to it" I admit. "Even after almost a year?" He asks surprised.

"Yeah baby you're pretty damn hot I'm kinda shocked you want me" I answer. He lifts my face so I'm looking right in his eyes "I'm shocked you want me, I could go bald and lose all my teeth" he jokes.

I giggle "and I'd still love you" I tell him while playing with the back of his hair. He smiles "for real?" He asks. I laugh "as long as you love me after my boobs get saggy and I'm old" I answer. He nods "deal" he says.

We share a couple kisses before he gets into the tub and I slide in infront of him. My back pressed against his chest and I can feel his heart thump. I lean my head back looking up at him and my heart flutters.