15.

Just realized just how long this story might be while planning it out lol but I'm excited to write it hehe enjoy!
____________________

"Coffeeeee" I say tiredly going to the kitchen with Jack's shirt on. "Here you go babe" he says handing me a cup. I smile happily "thank you" I say taking a sip. He kisses my forehead "you're very welcome" he says.

We have a quick breakfast before I change back into my clothes and he drops me off before he has practice. "I'll see you later" I tell him. He smiles "see you babe" he says. I peck his lips "I'll miss you" I whisper.

He frowns "I'll miss you too" he whispers back. I peck his lips again before getting out and watching him drive away.

I go upstairs to the apartment and frown on the way up. "Miss him already?" Isla asks. "Yeah" I answer. "Are you going to the game?" She asks. "I am, did you wanna come with?" I ask. "Yeah sure" she answers.

Jack and I came up with a plan to set her and nico up. "Cool we got glass seats like right behind the bench" I tell her. "Sweet" she says. "I'm going to the studio for a bit then I'll be back so we can get ready" I say going to my room.

After I've changed and I have my song book and guitar I leave for the studio. Jack and Aaron there jamming out when I get there. "What are we working on today?" I ask.

We start working and continue until about 4pm. "I think we're good for today" I tell them. They nod in agreement as one of the songs plays. "Did good today" jack says. I nod giving him a high five.

Once I've gathered my stuff and we've turned everything off we leave the studio. I put my hood on and speed out to my car then drive home to get ready. During a red light I do check my phone since it had been awhile.

Jack

Miss you

Hows song writing today

Can't wait to hear it

Liv

Miss you too

It went great

Can't wait to show you

Isla and emma are on the couch watching TV when I get back. "How was it today?" Isla asks. "So good we're almost done" I answer proudly. I decided to add a couple songs for a deluxe version of the album.

Telling anthony was fun. He wasn't surprised at all since I've been working with aaron and now jack. "That's great, excited to hear it all" emma says. "Me too!" Isla says.

"I'm gonna go get ready for the game" I tell them. "You got tickets?" Emma asks. "Oh yeah! I forgot, we're going to the game" I answer. "All of us?" She asks. "Yeah" I answer. "Jordyns with cari" isla says. "I'm home!" Felicity says coming in the door.

We all laugh "good timing, we're going to the game" I tell her. "Fun" she says. Then we all go to our separate rooms and start getting ready. Each playing different music. I've got taylor playing.

As I'm dancing around and doing my makeup jack pops his head in the door. "Hi" he greets. "Hi baby how'd you get in?" I ask. "Some guy was leaving and let me in, said my hot girlfriend was waiting for" he says.