21

Officially half done! This will be my longest story on this account so I hope you're loving it! Also Olivia rodrigo announced a new song coming out on june 30th ahhhhhh!!! The following week speak now (Taylor's version) comes out, guess it's a sad girl summer
_____________________________

Mid-August 2023

Jack stands behind me as I wash my face and I feel his hands on my waist. "Morning beautiful" he whispers kissing the side of my head. "Morning baby" I reply looking at him through the mirror. "What are your plans for today?" He asks.

"I think I'm gonna plan the next music video" I answer. "Ooo for what song?" He asks. "I was thinking either little devil or linemate" I answer. "Both are good songs" he says. I smile and lean back pecking his lips "thank you" I reply. I showed jack the whole album and he loves it.

Since the album art and track list is complete they've started printing the cds and the vinyls and I recieved a few in a box yesterday so I played the vinyl. "I think I've got an idea for little devil" I say. "Yeah? What is it?" He asks.

I smile and turn around in his arms "do you think I'd be allowed to film some of the training?" I ask. "Uh maybe I could ask" he answers. "If not I can figure something else out" I reply. "I'm sure they'll let you" he says. "I'd just need a couple minutes of footage" I tell him.

He nods and pecks my lips "sounds good" he says. I smile then frown "you should probably be going" I say. He sighs "I know" he says. I lean up and peck his lips "have fun and don't hurt yourself" I tell him. He smiles "I'll try not to" he replies.

We share a few kisses before he leaves for the arena. Today's the first day of training for the devils so he'll be gone all day, at least I have my roommates here so I won't be completely bored.

About an hour after I put friends on to watch my roommates are finally coming out of their rooms. "Whered jack go?" Jordyn asks. "Training for the next season starts today" I answer. "Oh fun" she replies sitting down.

Half a season of friends later my phone starts ringing. Taylor swift. I pause the show and go over to my room "I'll be back" I tell the girls. I plop on my bed and answer it "heyy" I answer. "Hey liv are you and jack free tonight?" She asks.

"Yes we are" I answer. "Wanna get some dinner? Ryan and Blake are gonna be there too" she asks. "Ryan as in ryan Reynolds? And Blake as in blake lively?" I ask. She laughs "yes" she answer. "Uh yeah dinner sounds great" I reply. "Great I'll text you the details" she says.

The two of us talk for a bit before hanging up and I go back out to the girls each on their phones. "Who was that?" Emma asks. "Taylor" I answer. "Swift?" Jordyn asks. "Yup she wants to get dinner tonight" I answer.

Each of them look at me instead of their phones "for real?" Isla asks. "Yeah just jack and I sorry" I answer. "That's ok cari and I are going out" jordyn says. "I think nicos coming over" isla says. Emma and felicity look at each other "guess it's just us" emma says.

*Jack's point of view*

"How are you and liv?" Dawson asks as we're taking a rest. "We're good" I answer. "Ryleighs a fan of hers" he tells me. "Really?" I ask. He nods "yeah she's a good singer" he answers. I smile proudly while thinking of liv.

I put my water bottle down "yeah she's amazing, her next albums a masterpiece" I say proudly. "You've heard it?" He asks. I smirk "she got the vinyls and cds yesterday and played it for me" I answer. "And I'm in a music video" I add.