13.

Share your thoughts
Enjoy
____________________

My back hits my bed and he hovers above me as our lips move in sync then he starts kissing down my body. "God I've missed you" he whispers.

I blush and play with the hair on the back of his neck as he gets down to my legs lifting the shirt up "no panties?" He asks smirking. "I was prepared" I smirk winking.

He smirks and kisses each thigh "mine" he whispers before he starts licking my clit. He spreads my legs and one goes over his shoulder as he starts eating me out.

"Oh fuck" I moan out. He slips his fingers in causing my back to arch and moans to escape  "damn" he whispers moving his fingers.

A few minutes later I'm cumming around his fingers and he's smirking up at me. "Ready?" He asks. I nod "ah ha" I answer. He kneels between my legs while grabbing a condom then he rolls it on before thrusting inside. "Fuck" I moan out.

Our moans sync up as he goes faster "harder baby" I let out. He rests his forehead against mine and starts going harder. My leg goes around his waist pulling him closer "I'm gonna cum" I let out. He let's out a groan "cum" he whispers.

I'm finishing a few seconds later and he continues moving his hips, one hand on my hip and the other resting against the wall. "Fuck baby" he whispers resting his head in the crook of my neck. "I'm close" he groans.

My leg pulls him close "cum" I moan in his ear. He let's out a rough groan and thrusts a few more times before collapsing. "That was amazing" he whispers. I smile and play with his hair "so good" I whisper back.

After he's gotten rid of the condom he puts his pants back on and goes out grabbing water. "Here babe" he says. I smile "thank you" I smile taking the ice water. He smiles and rests his hand on my cheek "I missed you" he says. I smile looking up at him.

"I missed you too" I whisper. He leans down and kisses me gently "wanna order pizza or something and watch a movie?" He asks after. I nod "yeah that's sounds perfect" I smile.

While we're cuddled up on the couch and I'm wearing his shirt jordyn, isla and emma come home. They sit on the couch and then notice that I'm on Jack's lap. "Oh hi" isla says. "I dont think I've seen that shirt before" jordyn says smirking.

I blush and cover my face "stop it" I reply. Jack chuckles "you're so cute" he whispers. "You are" I whisper back. "Here we go again" emma says. "So are you official yet?" Jordyn asks. "Yes" we answer at the same time.

The pizza gets here and we spend the night eating it and jack mentally prepares for tomorrows game. "Ready for bed?" He whispers. I lean into him "yeah" I whisper back looking at him. "Good" he says standing up and picking me up.

He carries me over his shoulder to my room. "Good night" I say to the girls. "Night use protection!" Jordyn replies. Jack chuckles "will do" he says. I blush as he closes the door behind us.

My backs hits my bed a few seconds later and he crawls ontop of me "hey" he says. I smile moving my hand to the back of his neck "hi" I whisper. He smiles and leans down kissing me gently, I smile against his lips kissing him back.

Our lips move in sync and I grind against him moaning against his lips "I need you" I whisper. He pulls away "yeah?" He asks. I nod biting my lip "please" I whisper. He lifts my shirt off my body and starts kissing down my body "all mine" he whispers.