8.

Share your thoughts!
Enjoy
_________________

"Seattle how are you doing tonight?" I shout. They all cheer happily and I smile. My crew behind me setting the keyboard up. This shows gone by so fast and now it's time for the cover.

Dispite the media not minding their own business I'm still covering you're on your own kid. I also decided that since it's my last show I'm adding a second cover.

I sit down infront of the piano and play the keys as I set the mic up. "So today is my last show of the tour" I say with a frown. "But that also means that I've decided to give you guys a surprise" I continue and they cheer.

They all wait as I look around at them "I'm not just doing one cover" I say. "What!". "Oh my god". I smile and start playing the start of you're on your own kid. "Summer went away still the yearning stays I play it cool with the best of them" I start.

My fingers play the keys while I sing the song and it gets to the bridge. I take a deep breath before singing it "from sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes, I gave my blood, sweat and tears for this, I hosted parties and starved my body like I'd be saved for a perfect kiss" I sing with the crowd.

"The jokes weren't funny, I took the money my friends from home dont know what to say, I looked around in a blood soaked gown and I saw somethings they can't take away, cause there were pages turned with the bridges burned" I say in one breath.

After taking another breath i continue "everything you lose is a step you take so, make the friendship bracelets , take the moment and taste it, you've got no reason to be afraid" I sing. "You're on your own kid, yeah you can face this, you're on your own kid, you always have been" I finish.

I let out a deep breath as they cheer and I see some of them crying while I look around. "That's probably one of my favourite taylor songs" I say while playing the keys for long live. "This next one is up there too, this is long live" I say.

The crowd goes crazy and I smile and start singing it. "I said I remember this moment" i start. "In the back of my mind" i continue. The fans sing along with me and I smile singing it and playing the keyboard.

As the song comes to an end the confetti falls from the sky and without realizing it tears are falling down my cheek. I watch them and then tap the tears away before finishing the show with the last couple of songs of mine.

Before the shows over I look around "I'm gonna miss touring" I say. "We'll miss you!" A group of them yell back. I smile "as you know I'm working on music" I start. They all cheer again. "But it won't be out for awhile" I continue.

"I love you guys see you when I see you" i say before leaving the stage. The girls greet me like they always do "dude that was so good" jordyn says. "I cried" isla says. "Me too" emma adds. "I almost did" felicity says.

We get to the back and everything's packed up so I change and throw on a hoodie before we leave for the bus. It's taking us to the airport and then we're going home..

I clean up my bunk while we're on the way there. "My whole for you page is you covering you're on your own kid and people are freaking out" isla says. "Really?" I ask. "Yes, taylor even commented on one" she adds.

"Wh-what?" I ask. She smirks "she said and I quote wow what a performance" she says. I gasp "TAYLORS HEARD ME SING HER SONGS!!" I scream and start crying happy tears.