30.

Going to try to write the next 9 chapters fast so I can start posting the chapters for coles story! Hope ya enjoy this long one
__________________________

Night 3 in new Jersey

Game 5 is happening right now as I am getting ready to go on stage for the third night in a row. Luckily they are leading so if they win this game they go onto the finals but if they dont it's going to game 6 which I'll be able to attend.

"Liv you gotta go" tony tells me. I sigh "okay watch the game for me jordyn" I tell her handing her my phone once again. She nods and watches it "jack just scored" she says. I nod "sweet" I reply then I'm on stage.

Tonight I do a cover of paper rings and the devils won their game advancing them onto the Stanley cup finals. They have about a week off because Edmonton and dallas have gone to game 6 which is tomorrow. Its 3-2 and if Edmonton win they go to game 7 so they were given a week incase.

Once tonight's show is done we go to the apartment and not long after I'm face timing jack. "We're going to the finals!" Jack says excitedly. I giggle "you sure are! I'm so proud of you" I tell him. "Thank you baby I'm proud of you too" he says.

I smile and we continue talking until we fall asleep on facetime. The following morning I wake up and the calls cut off and theres a text from jack.

Jack

On my way home

After doing my morning routine I go out to the living room. "Woah who's flowers are those?" I ask. "Yours" jordyn answers. I check the note and smile.

24 flowers for the 24 hours of everyday I spend thinking of you

- jack

"Awww" I pout. "He also had lego flowers delivered" jordyn says. They're still in the box but theres another note on it.

We can spend the short break building this together, it can go into our future home that we'll build our life in

- jack

My heat skips a few beats and I have a cheesy grin on my face "he is so sweet" I say looking at the box. I make breakfast and wait for jack but I end up having a nap on the couch.

"Liv baby I'm back" jack whispers waking me up. I slowly wake up and realize that he is here "oh my god I fell asleep" I frown. "Its ok" he chuckles.

For the rest of the day we rest on the couch and just catch up with each other. Dinner time came around and we had pizza delivered and just ate until we felt like we were going to burst and we watched the oilers and stars game 6. Edmonton won pushing it to game 7.

Jack looked nervous when I looked at him at the end of the game. "McDavid and draisaitl can be scary" he says out loud. "I know but you guys are amazing and I've got faith in ya" I tell him. He smiles and moves so his heads in my lap "you're great" he says.

Then for the first time in awhile we fall asleep together in my bed and not a hotel bed. The following morning jack and I make breakfast for us and for my roomies. "Liv hows tour?" Cari asks. "It is so fun I never expected to be touring with and opening for taylor swift" I answer.