9.

Enjoy
___________________

The week without jack was probably one of the most boring weeks. I only left the apartment if I had to go into the studio. I've managed to disguise myself well enough to not be recognized going out in public.

Currently I'm with patrick and aaron. A few days ago I got a dm from aaron dessner on instagram asking if I need any songs produced and I gladly said yes. He's worked with taylor and gracie so of course I'd accept.

"Maybe sing it the first way" aaron says. I nod giving him a thumbs up and sing the part we're working on differently. He gives me a thumbs up and we continue working on the song.

Once we take a break I check my phone.

Jack

Just landed

When can we have that date

Liv

I'm almost done in the studio

Jack

And where's that

I send him the address before going back to working. When aaron got here we showed him what we've got so far and he helped change some of the songs and now we're working on track 9 of 13. "Great job liv" Patrick says after I finish singing the bridge. "Thank you" I reply.

"You're becoming an architect liv" Aaron says. "Don't say that I'll cry" I reply. He chuckles "let's finish this up" he says. I nod and sing the last chorus before back into the room. "I can't believe I'm working with you" I say in awe. "You're talented" he says.

My face heats up and I smile "thank you so much" I say. "Taylor's also praised you so I had to" he adds. "She's my idol" I reply trying not to cry and scream. "I'm sure she knows" he says as we pack up.

We leave the studio and unfortunately there's paparazzi and I already packed my disguise away. But ahead I see jack waiting in his car, thank god I ubered here. The paparazzi shout questions at us and I ignore them. "Bye aaron" i wave.

"Bye liv!" He shouts back and I run towards Jack's car. He unlocks the door and I jump in then buckle my seatbelt as he's driving away and i look at him. "Hi" I greet. He smiles "hi" he says.

At a stop light I lean over kissing his cheek "I missed you" i whisper. He smiles "I missed you too" he says resting his hand in mine. I smile leaning as close as I can. "Where we goin?" I ask. "Wherever you want babe" he answers.

I blush "can we stop at mine so I can get my guitar?" I ask. "Yeah sure" he answers. The drive there is a comfortable silence and he comes up with me. The girls on the couch.

They look at us and all smile "hi jack" they greet. He smiles awkwardly "hi ladies" he replies resting his hand on my back. "Just here to grab my guitar" I tell them going to my room. "Ok" they reply.

Jack stands in the doorway while i put my stuff down except my song book and I grab my guitar putting it in the case with the book. "Ready?" He asks. I look over at him and melt "y-yeah" I answer. He smirks and I move closer.

He pulls me into a hug and I melt a little more "look at me" he whispers. I look up at him "what?" I whisper. He smiles and leans down connecting our lips. I smile kissing him back while he rests his hand against my face. "Liv! People are posting about you leaving the studio" isla says.