20.

Extremely sorry for how long this chapter has taken me to get out I've been busy with life and writer's block hit me like a brick. Thank you for 17k views.

if you've also read my trevor zegras story thank you so much it just hit 73k views and it blows my mind how fast it's grown so thank you so much.

Enjoy!
_________________

A week and half later

I feel a pair of lips press against my forehead as I sleep and I slowly open my eyes. "Wakey wakey we're almost in London" jack says. "We are?" I ask. He nods "yeah look" he says pointing out the window.

He's right we're almost there. We spent a few days in montreal while I promoted the single and we visited with Cole then we were in Toronto for a bit as well and we caught up with mitch and steph. Now for the next  week we're in London.

A couple hours later we're in the hotel looking out the window while hugging. "Thank you for coming with me" I say looking up at him. "I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else" he says kissing my forehead.

"I love you" I whisper. He smiles rubbing the side of my face with his thumb "I love you too" he whispers. I smile and lean my head against his chest. "You hungry?" He asks. "A little" I answer.  "wanna go look for somewhere to eat?" He asks.

We change from our plane clothes and leave the hotel. Our first night there we walked around and found food then we walked around and walked the calories off then went back to the hotel and the jet lag caught up to us.

Now it's the first full day of being here and I have promoting to do with radio stations and tonight I'm on the Graham Norton show which should be fun. But for now jack and I are in a car on the way to the first radio station. Anthony made sure I had transportation wherever I need to go.

Jack holds my hand while we're in the back and he kisses the back of it. "Excited?" He asks. "A little" I answer. He smiles "your knees shaking up and down babe" he says. I look down at my lap and he's right. I stop moving it "oh" I whisper.

"You're so cute" he whispers kissing the side of my head. "Well thank you" i whisper back. He rests the side of his head against mine as we enjoy the comfortable silence. Then we hear screaming and camera clicks as we get to the radio station. 

I let out a sigh and check the time. 9am. That's early I'm not sure how some of these people are awake but they are. "Ready liv?" Anthony asks from behind me. "Guess so" I answer. The doors open and the screams get louder. I look out and there's a massive crowd of fans.

That's crazy. "Olivia! When are you announcing more music!" One of the paparazzi asks. "Soon!" I answer with a smirk. Jack hand rests on my back as we get out and start walking towards the door. Security and Anthony surrounding us.

As we go through the crowd the paparazzi shout questions about jack and I which we ignore. "How long have you been together?" One shouts. "Is it difficult with his hockey schedule to maintain the relationship?" Another shouts.

Well that's none of their business. I look at all the fans signs and smile waving at them before moving forward. We get inside the building and the screams are quieter.

"That was annoying" I say. Jack nods in agreement and we start walking through the building to get to the room. "Olivia it's a pleasure" the manager greets me. "Thank you for having me" I reply. "This is my boyfriend jack" I introduce them.