7.

Enjoy
__________________

"Jack what are you doing here?" I ask seeing him when I turn around. He smiles brightly "came to see you" he answers as I go in for a hug. "Such a good surprise" I reply.

He rests his head ontop of mine while his arms are around my waist hugging me. "Couldn't wait to see you" he says. I smile "you're so sweet" I whisper. He smiles looking into my eyes "just for you" he says.

I smile "good" I whisper kissing his cheek. His face turns pink and he leaves a kiss on my cheek. "Yknow I'm here too" a guy that looks like an older version of him says. "You must be quinn" I say turning to him.

The guy nods "I sure am" he says. "Quinn this is olivia, Olivia this is quinn my older brother" jack introduces us. "It's nice to finally meet the girl my brother won't shut up about" he says.

My face heats up and so does Jack's "oh really? What has he said?" I ask. "Don't" jack says. "I'm kidding jacky" I say. He looks down at me with his arms still around me "it's only good things" he says. "Yeah?" I ask.

Jack, quinn, jordyn and i talk for a little bit before i have to go back to my dressing room. "I'll get security to bring you back stage" I tell him. He nods "okay but you're forgetting something" he says.

I tilt my head looking at him in confusion "what?" I ask. He cups the sides of my face and kisses me gently "good luck" he whispers. I bite my lip and smile "thank you" I whisper. 

Before I can fully process what happened jordyns pulling me to the dressing room. "He kissed you" she says. I smile "he did" I say touching my lips. "I haven't see you this smitten since you know who" she says.

"You can say her name it's not like she's Voldemort" I reply. "I know but I don't want to say it" she responds. We get back to the dressing room and I'm still blushing from the kiss with Jack.

They all look over at me "you good?" Emma asks. I nod smiling "yeah I'm great" I answer. "Jack surprised her and gave her a good luck kiss" jordyn smirks. They all gasp "really?" Isla asks. I nod blushing "yeahhhh" I smile.

Since there isn't much time to talk about it I just talk about it while getting my hair and makeup done. Then I'm off to start the show.

I look around and spot jack and quinn on the balcony. Jack smiles proudly. "Hey Vancouver!" I start. Everyone cheers and I smile looking around at everyone. "Wasn't she great?" I ask. They all cheer and I smile "lets have fun" I say starting my first song.

My set goes by and while I'm talking my crew is setting up the keyboard. "So tonight is my last show in canada and my second last show for this tour" I say with a frown. "So i thought I'd do a cover of a song I haven't gotten to do yet by an artist I adore" I continue.

As soon as the keyboards set up I sit down and start playing the keys with one hand and setting my mic up with the other "this is falling" I say. 

"I'm in my bed and you're not here and theres no one to blame but the drink in my wondering hands" I start to sing. I get to the corus and give it my all and even closing my eyes. "And I'm fallin again and I'm fallin again" I belt.

While I'm singing I glance up looking at jack, he's smiling and taking a video. I try not to blush and finish singing the song. "Thank you Vancouver!" I shout after finishing the last few songs off.