new kid.

KATHERINES POV :
I woke up to my mother arguing with my father.. They do that alot...

I put on my uniform and did my hair. I was of course almost late to the bus trying to make my toast!

I saw a new kid today on the bus. She had black hair , and Brown eyes. when I sat down next to my friend , gemini , this guy joey  walked up to me.

The obsessed simp.

"Hello m'lady!" He said in a happy voice.

"joey I told u I dont like u-" I said back before getting cut off

"Your just saying that cause you dont wanna admit that u do!" Joey said back

"Okay then take it however u wanna." I said. I looked at the new student in the seat next to me and gem.

"oooooh do you have a crush?????" gem said from behind me.

"what! No of course not gem" I said back .

"Looks like u dooooo" she said back

"Whatever." I mumbled as the bus pulled up to school.

We all got in line in a orderly fashion and walked out the bus to our classes. When I got into English class the new student was there.

"And everybody please welcome our new student! Shelby grace!"  My English teacher said as the new girl walked into class.

please introduce yourself miss grace" the teacher said.

"uhh okay uhm I am Shelby grace uh I like to draw..and uh animals. I am 16." She said.

"Awesome introduction miss grace now please go sit next to...Katherine!" She said.

why me-

I thought.

She sat next to me and mouthed the word hi.
I mouthed hi back.

SHELBYS POV :

I woke up excited because I was starting my new school! It was a private school and my grandmother worked hard to get the money for me to go to private school.

I got on my new uniform - kinda uncomfortable tbh- and didn't even bother about eating I just went to the bus stop.

When the bus came to the bus stop I saw a girl with the same uniform , black hair , and dark brown eyes rush out of the house across from mines with a piece of toast in her mouth and got on the bus.

she then sat over next to this ginger haired girl with green eyes and the same uniform. I just sat down in a seat next to my childhood bff , Oli.

Oli had went to this school for a long time and we met when we were both 8 and stayed friends though being in different schools.
BUT NOW I WAS IN HIS SCHOOOL!!

Oli had dirty blonde hair , brown eyes and he didn't have the uniform on he had a blue hoodie on with his name engraved into the fabric at the top with some light blue jeans.

"Oli why dont u have the uniform on??" I said "I dont want u to be in detention on the first time of me being heree"

"well I know u think the uniform is KINDA UNCOMFORTABLE so I just chose to wear my own clothes " he said with a smile. That same smile he has had since we were 8. 

"oliiiiiii-" I said.

"whattttt???" He said back

"Promise u will wear it tomorrow?"

"yeah yeah sure"

I stared out of the window as we left the foggy evermore.

"Ooh that girls looking at uuu" Oli said turning to me.

"what girl?"

"Princess Katherineee" he said back.

"who's princess Katherine-"

"YOU DONT KNOW PRINCESS KATHERINE?!!?!" Oli shouted.

"OLI! keep it down! Your yelling will drag attention to the back of the bus!" I said back

"Okay okay but you dont know princess katherine??!?!"

"no? Remember I haven't went to private schools all my life like you" I said back

"True.. Well princess Katherine is ROYALTY! and I saw her look at u!" Oli said.

"Which girl is princess katherine" I said looking around.

"that girl with the black hair and dark brown eyes?" He said looking at her.

"oh that girl! I saw her running to the bus earlier"  I said back looking at her.

She must've noticed I was looking at her and she immediately turned back to the ginger girl.

Suddenly a boy with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes came up to her.

I couldn't make out what they were saying so I just ignored it and continued looking out the window the whole ride.

775 words there. For some reason I really had no motivation to do katherines part then took like a 5 hr break then went to shelbys part and immediately had the motivation lmao-