suspended.

sry i took a long ass break-

shelbys pov:

i tried shouting katherines name but it got drowned out by the crowd. i tried pushing my way around the crowd but i couldnt. i tried JUMPING to actually SEE THE FIGHT but again. i couldnt. i was to short.

"please someone let me through?" i asked. basically mumbling in the crowd. 

i couldnt just let katherine fight some random pirate! all for me? thats worse. 

katherines pov: 

my mind was blank as i happily gave joey a nose bleed. i didnt even care that i was currently beating joey up. he spread rumors about shelby! hes a dickhead.  

multiple chanting humans was around us. 

"CMON PIRATE FUCKING FIGHT THE PRINCESS!"
"GO KATHERINE GOO!"
" FIGHT HARDER!"
"BREAK HIS FACE!" 
"THIS IS SO LAME!"

i barely had any blood on me. any blood i had was joeys. 

"why are you doing this princess?" he said crouching with a broken nose. 

"i told you. if you spread any gossip about shelby i would fight you. now look where you are. that wasnt just some type of fucking metaphor" i replied putting my hands in fists. 

"and you would do this to me? for that stupid witch?" he replied. 

i punched him. "shut the fuck up" 

he stood up on 2 straight legs. "no! you would do all of this for a stupid witch? are you craz-"
i punched him again. "yeah if loving someone is crazy then im crazy." 

then i heard a yell. "KATHERINE! KATHERINEE!" right as the principle started coming up.

"katherine elizabeth and joey graceffa!" the principle said breaking up the fight. 

he led us both to his office. 

i sat down distanced from joey. 

"katherine elizabeth and joey graceffa. what an odd pair to get into a fight.." the principle said mumbling the last part. "what happened? joey first" 

"well i was just calmly hanging out with this kid Edison until katherine came up and started fighting me! then the stupid crowd showed up!" joey shouted. 

"well it was for a reason innit? katherine? did you have a reason" the principle said.

"ye-yes.." i mumbled. 

"so what was it?" 

i stayed silent. 

"katherine." 

i sighed. "he...he made fun of shelby." i said. 

"he made fun of shelby? shelby grace?" 

"yes.." 

he started writing things down on his notepad. "okay katherine and joey take these" he said handing us a paper saying 'SUSPENDED FOR FIGHTING' 

"oh come onnn! me too?"  joey said. 

"yes show this to your parents and have them call me." he said. "you are dismissed." 

i got up and ran out of the door quickly. what was i gonna do now? show this to your parents? i ran away from them. im trying to be some type of fucking delinquent or something. i picked my backpack up and got my phone. 

9 missed calls from: iran

3 missed calls from: grandma 

113 missed texts from: iran

i sighed. i sat infront of the school waiting for shelby to get out.  

she eventually did. "katherine?" she looked at me "what are you doing?"  

"im suspended and the principle gave me this" i said as i gave her the note. 

"oh-thats like saying 'tell ur dad to call me' and ur fatherless" she replied. 

i laughed :)

"wanna go?" shelby said. 

"yeah" i said getting up. we started walking to shelbys house 

while looking at my phone half way in i saw another call from my mother. 

"uhh..i'll be back" i said stopping. i answered the call for no reason but to stop ehr from calling. 

"what do u want iran" 

"well thats a disrespectful-"

"please stop calling me. im not coming home. im not satis-fucking-fying you. stop calling me." i said almost shouting.  i hung up on her before she could even think about speaking. 

"are you okay?" shelby said a little bit farther.

"yeah" i said continuing walking. 

---------------------------------------------------------about 10 minutes later----------------------------------- 

shelbys pov: 

we arrived at my little house about 10 minutes later.  

"so?" i said as we were in my room.

"hm?" katherine replied. 

"wh-what are you gonna do about the suspension? how many days is it?" i asked

"oh. oh...i didnt really think about what i was gonna do..its for 3 days. your going to school?" 

"i could..skip. for you" i mumbled.

"no no shelby-you dont have to..-" she mumbled back. 

"yeah i-i want to!" 

"you sure?" 

"yeah!" i replied. 

katherine smiled. "really?"

i gave her a peck on the lips. "yeah!" i smiled. 

we continued to talk and play games until she fell asleep at 11pm. i admired the girl for a minute then went to sleep. 

756 words. HOLY SHIT I AM SORRY FOR LEAVNG THIS STORY UNTOUCHED FOR LIKE 6 DAYS- alot of shit is happening to me-such as: me having a fight with my ex which (possibly) is driving all of my friends away from me! , +im waiting for the answers on my math eog to see if i passed or not- BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT IMA PROMOTE MY TWITTER: its nicolas_tvee and its also the banner for this chapter! (it should be)