cancelled.

shelbys pov: 

when katherine walked into the room i was scared. i had just told my "best friend" i was gonna hang out with him on the SAME DAY i was gonna hang out with my gf. what am i going to do. 

it was clear i was scared about SOMETHING. 

"whats wrong shelby?" she asked after about 2 minutes of silence. 

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nothing!" im pretty good with hiding whats inside of me! right? RIGHT? 

she looked at me with this weird expression. she clearly saw what was going on but not enough to know why i was lying. "shelbyyy." 

i didnt wanna really tell her. so i started scrimmaging my brain (idk if thats the right word) for lies. "uhhhhhhh just my-stomach yknow yeah uh-toast sure does get you..poopy huh!?" i lyed. that was fucking terrible. 

"what?-" she was clearly confused. 

'toast sure does get u poopy? what the fuck type of lie is that!'  

"just tell me shelby i wont be mad" she replied. but THAT was a bad lie. 

"well i uh..i kinda.." do not say it do not say it do not say it do not say it do no- "said yes to oli about hanging out tommorow the same time as our date" i said faster then flash himself. 

"you-what?" she kinda yelled. 

"im sorry alright! saying no isnt really my specialty!" i said looking down. 

"so what-what are u gonna do about it?-like ur totally gonna cancel the thing with oli right?" she said back. 

as much as i wanted to go on our first proper date , i didnt wanna let oli down and cancel the hangout! hes been my best friend since we were like 8 now we're 16 and im barely talking to him! it isnt fair! he deserves attention too

"um no i-it isnt fair to do that ka-"

"shelby life isnt fair. cmon its our first proper date! you wouldnt wanna ruin it cause of some random weirdo wouldnt you?" she cut me off. was she being sarcastic? i wasnt sure! was this manipulative? i wasnt sure. im not sure about anything!

"wh-what?  katherine hes-hes not a weirdo or anything..-hes my best friend" 

"cmon shelbyyy! you havent even been hanging out with him much i-"

"thats the point!" i yelled cutting her off. i looked at her. "sorry.." i mumbled. 

"as i was sayinggg.." she replied ignoring my apology. "it wouldnt hurt him just because you canceled ONE THING. theres gonna be other possibilities in the future." 

but what if theres not? 

what if me and oli just..falls out. 

i dont want that to happen. 

whos gonna listen to him in life?

whos gonna help him survive?

i mean , hes been suicidal ever since he was like 10 so if i just leave him he'll..he'll do something bad.  very bad. 

"pleaseeeeeeeee shelbyyyyyyy?" she begged. i didnt wanna make more of a ruckus. 

i sighed. "yeah yeah i guess i could cancel it.." i mumbled. 

"YES!" katherine shouted. "i knew that would work!" 

i smiled lightly. then i picked my phone up. i opened me and oli's discord messages. 

then typed. 

you 
hey oli so can we cancel that thing tommorow evening? 

theorionsound
what? but why

i could HEAR his frown.

you
well this thing with me and katherine was scheduled so yeah sorry

theorionsound
oh okay sure!

he replied..happy?

OLIS POV BECAUSE YES-:

i was in the middle of babysitting my 5 siblings , when i got that message. my mother and father was out. 

"OLIVIA , OLIVIA! YOU'VE GOTTA COME SEE THIS!" my brother , Leonel shouted from the kitchen. 

i was bummed out. seriously? because of that two faced lying princess? okay i just made up words right there but seriously? 

"OLIVIAAAAAAAAAAAAA! COME SEE THIS NOW!" my other sibling , aaron shouted from the kitchen. 

i sighed. i really hate my deadname. 

could this day get any worst-

someone knocked on the door. 

i put my phone down. as my sister raced to the door. i got to it faster then her though. 

i opened it. 

my aunt adel was there. shes super fuckin transphobic , homophobic , racist , -literally super bad. 

"AUNT ADEL!" my siblings all said at the same time running up to her. 

what the actual fuck. this week was going to be hella long. 

707 WORDSSSSS!

not me having almost the exact problems oli is having rn- anyways longer chapter its kinda getting easier to write chapters :D but rip oli tbhhhh also i wrote this while twitter was down so fucking hell- anyways bye