shitty school day.

tysm for naturewivesfan for giving me this idea
Tw: mention of blood , strong language , s3lf h4rm

Katherines pov:

I woke up at 7am.

It was tuesday. School.

I got up and got dressed.

While I was getting dressed I tried to text Shelby  but that didn't work because OF THE UNCOMFY UNIFORMS-

"Good morning" my mother scared me from my doorway after I was dressed.

"god-hi iran" I said looking directly at her.

"I think we should talk about your...teenager behavior" she said.

"what the fuck is teenager behavior" I asked. Dumb question tbh.

"Your teenage behavior is...dating..girls? Katherine we raised you better-"

"And what? What's your problem? How am I affecting you?" I asked aggressively.

"Katherine sit honey we need to talk." She said sitting on my bed. I sat next to her.

"who is that girl your in love with" she asked me.

"shelby. the girl I am in love with." I replied looking to the side to avoid eye contact.

"And this Shelby character is...?" She said.

"she isn't a character she's a person." I replied "can I go to school now?"

"no , katherine you are...changing. 3 years ago you wouldn't even dare to go near one of those gay people. now your one? yo-"

"3 years ago I was 13. now i am 16. when I was 13 I was immature. I wasnt in my right mind. now if your gonna make me break up with her I'm not fucking having it" I said getting up , grabbing my backpack , and going to the bus stop.

Shelby pov:

I woke up at 6am and got dressed.

I checked to see if Katherine had at least messaged me but no. I guess she's still mad..

I just make everyone mad.

I knew I had to go to school today or my grade would drop from a A to a B.

And a b isn't good

I walked to the bus stop at 7am. 30 minutes later I saw Katherine!

I didn't know whether or not to go up to her.

But she made that decision.

"hey shelby!" She said running up to me.

"um hey..I'm sorry for yesterday" I said.

"oh its alright! I have definitely gotten over that" she replied going to sit next to her.

"oh..really?" I replied.

"yeah" she said.

We continued to talk until the bus came. When the bus did come we boarded it and sat together.

I did see Oli signal for me to board the bus but I just went to sit with katherine.

Oli pov cause yes:

I saw Shelby board the bus with katherine. I signaled for Shelby to come so next to me but I guess she ignored me?

Then someone came up to me.

"hey!" She said

I jumped at the sudden speech. "Wh-" I turned beside me to see a pink haired girl with blue eyes and a rather big head.