moving in. (short chapter)

I woke up on the floor of my bathroom. I don't know why I did that...what was going through my mind...?

I guess I thought "Taking 5 headache pills would soothe my headache!" NOT possibly kill you??? 

I had been away for quite a while. my mom started to worry and call for me. 

"Shelby? Shrub you up there?!!?" she shouted from presumably the bottom of the stairs. 

"yeah just..." I trailed off to think of a worthy excuse. "-...very...busy in here! I'll be out in a few!" 

I looked around and tried to notice my surroundings. tried to remember what happened...but all my brain could put together were...pills...speech...and uhm...that's it.

I felt completely fine though somehow. no stomachache and I clearly wasn't dead so I guess it went correctly... 

I worked myself up off of the floor and tried to get a steady grip on the sink. after succeeding I got a washcloth and wiped my pale face.  I sighed.

why would I do that? What's wrong with me...

a few minutes later I cleaned myself up and tried to cover up that I had accidentally almost overdosed and went back downstairs preparing for the worst.

"where were you?" my mother laughed. "you were gone for like an hour..."

oh fuck was it really an hour...

"uhm yea sorry really...busy in the bathroom" 

by busy I meant accidentally trying to overdose...she thinks I mean I was taking a shit.

"yea i understand that now! so shelby are yo-"

"alright out. now." my grandmother returned with a sack of food and gave that to my mom. I could see my mom's disheartening reaction to that. 

"ma im-"

"I don't care ivy."

I stared at the 2. The tension grew larger and larger. I had to say something. "u-uhm gram...can iv-...mom...live here?" I asked. correcting myself mid-sentence.

my grandmother immediately laid her eyes on me. her intimidating sage green eyes...

then put her eyes back on my mother. 

she huffed. "your sleeping on the couch Ivy."

she gasped loudly and excitedly but that excitement didn't last long. gram got super close with my mother and mumbled something.

"you better not cause any fucking trouble here, you hear ivy?" and to that, my mother nodded quickly. 

so shes living with us! maybe this will make my breakup with Katherine more comforting...?

388  words. 

SOOSOSOSOO SORRY FOR THE LONG BREAK AGAIN. BEEN IN A VERY, VERY BAD MENTAL STATE AND IVE HAD NO MOTIVATION FOR THIS STORY. JUST RECENTLY GOT BROKEN UP WITH AND THAT RUINED ME AND MY HEALTH. FOLLOW MY AO3 TO SEE MY MLP  STORIES! ( @ nicohtvee)

AND FUCK WILBUR SOOT ! /srs /neg